Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Are listicles still really popular? Maybe we should do a bunch of listicles.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Welcome hello & chat. Lurkers MUST post, or I'll put a cigarette out in your damned eye! :baduk:

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

What if--hear me out--we did, say, a diorama of the SA offices entirely from memory circa 2005? No cheating, no looking at pictures.

I literally remember nothing of it other then it was in rural Missouri. So that's my contribution. You're welcome!

Escape From Noise

Okay check this out, we gameify BYOB! What does that mean exactly? Hell if I know. I'm what you might call "the ideas guy".

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 8, 2020

Escape From Noise

We could also leverage our cross promotion with Wendy's Breakfast Menu to maximize brand awareness and customer entergagement.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I like it. We put our brand on Wendy's breakfast Frostys. We put our logo on the Breakfast Baconator. We open palm slam our huge posts right into the patties as they cook. You're a thinker. I like it. Call Dave Thomas's ghost, I'm gonna need a meeting.

[Places Ouji Board and a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger on the desk]

Escape From Noise

We should hire a pitch person. Like Billy Mays. Only more alive.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I need you to help bring a vision of BYOB and the cutting edge forum for the hottest new butts and butt-jokes. I'm prepared to offer you a handsome compensation package including the following:

-free snacks
-unlimited time off
-a pool boy named Robert (he's very nice)
-your own personal rear end-istant
-several boxes of not-TOO-expired tea bags
-a hot water kettle
-so much bread (the bun car is on site)
-dogs to pet (they're very good and only she'd constantly)

She'd constantly...

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

You'd she'd constantly too if you only coul'd

Bum bum bum bum bum!

Escape From Noise

I ask you: what has more edge than razors? Perhaps we should offer free razors to posters?

Escape From Noise

If anyone posts in BYOB they're branded with sigs that say things like "Post big, or go home!"

Escape From Noise

We'll sell you the whole forums, but you'll only need the edge!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

surgical lasers

Laser guided balldo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

bond villain type: no mr balldo, i expect you to 'use your second penis that never goes soft'

ROFL