Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Adept named Taz, is the correct answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Male Troll #4, named Shin Black

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i change my vote to vote for shin black as full name

nobody actually in korea in actual life would name their kid this but it is a properly outrageous hong kong name, like some of the ones we will see in heoi

and thats as spoilery as saying that hong kong is on the coast, they have those outrageous names in real life right now

i am a comedic genius and this was totally on purpose

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about my terrible name idea getting picked. It's like some mixture of pride and shame mixed with some other emotion that I can only describe as, "...really?"

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
When a friend is in a bind, ramen girl is there to provide warmth and flavor.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

Same. Only way they could've made it more WTF was by offing your PC and having you create a new one trying to track down the killers. Make it so story-wise they're twins since 95% of people would create the exact same character.

Shin Black must be avenged by her sister, Maru Chan.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Phil Layshow posted:

I might have missed if the name was intentional, but I couldn't figure out for the life of me why shin black sounded so familiar until I read your post.

For the record, Shin Black was just a random combination of words I came up with when I first suggested it, but now we're all just rolling with it so might as well lean into it I guess. :v:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Okay hold on

KWC is real?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Look up photos from the real KWC. Its good inspiration for Cyberpunk squalor/hyperdensity.

(Thats a small temple at the bottom, IIRC)

The water and electrical utilities were an unfathomable and untraceable mess.

These look like paintings to me. I know they're real, but my brain almost refuses to acknowledge them as real.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
I've played it, and I'm keeping my dang mouth shut.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Come to think of it, Eiger's personal mission in Dragonfall had something similar right? The target there was some super hard War Crimes For Hire type who turned to goo when you threatened his special chip. Like the next level up from CalHots maybe?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

NO

quote:

Hey, not bad.

Goddammit Taz. :cripes:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Wait, wasn't the streetdoc in Kreuzbasar feeding ghouls? I may be forgetting but I thought he was using synthetic or vat grown body parts?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Seeing the world how it really is

And I gotta go with Bolthole, but only because Shithole isn't an option.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
This game has that cyberware affinity ability that gives you extra essence, what's the opposite of that?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
A Haiku Robot
Its verse cannot be contained
Freedom absolute

I dunno, I'm bad at poetry.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Blitz vs Isobel would probably start to tip in his favor, but then some stupid thing that Blitz did two weeks ago comes back to bite him in the rear end and suddenly they both have to fight off a bunch of Black IC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Racter gets my vote.

During my playthrough I refused to give Matthew his BTL, regretted it for the rest of the game. poo poo's rough.