Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Male
Ork
Shaman

Name: Jeffery Zhao,
AKA: Snakebird

Shaman because I've run this game as a physical adept troll and rigger-decker before and want to see a high charisma build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Sorry, can't talk about it

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Honestly, I'd have preferred Carter over Duncan as a team mate. She's way more interesting

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Street Monk for the extra flair

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Big Texas for the :yeeclaw: value

And to see the world as it really is

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Oh hey. The Bariba actually live in the place that map has batonuu. I learned a bit of the language, batonū, when I lived in the area for a couple years :eng101:

Slaan fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 21, 2021

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Color coded passes? I see that Alpha Complex is just Manhattan then

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

JustJeff88 posted:

This happens in a lot of games, including so many classic RPGs, and it's always sad. I like characters that can do everything fairly well, and it's rarely a good choice to do so. Though I'm not very keen on the game, I will say that WoW has done a pretty good job with druids, but that's about the only example that I can think of.

It took several expansions to make them playable though. Druids were just plain bad at release

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Gaichu is a very fun guy. Probably my favorite on the team though I like them all, except Duncan.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Only profession more in line with the bloodsucking elite draining the peasants than lawyers is accountants, so this checks out :drac:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Given how many rats there are out there in habitats ranging from cities to ships to magical wastelands, maybe Gobbet has a point about what actually healthy eating looks like

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Should have been able to eat some yummy noodles during the run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Fighting Trousers posted:

That's it - doing my next playthrough as a shaman of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Noodle me this, Batman. Udon know what I broth to bear against you as I wheat and see what the city shall become, pho real. Ramen.