Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ground floor on a wild ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Shin Black

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Lmao imagine if you paid for ultra premium backer content, a playable main quest PC!

BAM

Dead in five minutes

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah sure Gobbet

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Oh my god. Yes. Well, it was real.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

quote:

Kowloon Walled City was an ungoverned, densely populated de jure Chinese enclave within the boundaries of Kowloon City, Hong Kong. Originally a Chinese military fort, the walled city became an enclave after the New Territories were leased to the UK by China in 1898.
Demolished: 1994

poisonpill fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 12, 2021

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Get the hell outa Hong Kong

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Is there a conversation tree to make her not just open up about her childhood and start doing homework for you?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Rockstar Massacre posted:

leave Gobbet at home because you'll probably be bringing her everywhere after this as an Adept, whereas this coming mission is one of few areas that Duncan's expertiseis, in theory, relevant.

Good points. Seconded.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Shen and the robodoc both stand out as what seem like developer’s home game PCs but that just means they have a lot of interesting backstory for essentially item vendors

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I played Dragonfsll and Hong Kong once I read the first LP here and just skipped the first game. I think it was a good decision but I don’t remember anything except that I did this mission almost as the last one of the game, for whatever reason it didn’t seem interesting so I kept putting it off

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I appreciate their commitment to letting you screw up so badly that you don’t investigate at all, and just get everyone killed. It seems like you’d have to be trying to do that badly, though. Is it possible to flub any missions naturally by just not paying attention?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I feel like they could’ve at least had the backers blow the doors off in terms of stats instead of being moderately equal or worse than the standard squad, lol

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

who is Felicia Day and why is she in so many video games

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Gauche was funny as a wrong choice at the dinner party but Racter will probably be fun at a tech convention and sounds like the “right” pick

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Punched in the face and knocked to the ground at bronycon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

By a guy who smelled like he was carrying a pocketful of oysters