Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Xander77 posted:

Female troll, portrait 4

Same here, female troll portrait 4

I'm still pretty torn between 4 and 5 here tbh, both of them rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Instant ramen protagonist is the gooniest name

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

Bring Gobbet, Is0bel grew up in the walled city and would prefer not to go back.

Yeah this, voting Gobbet

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Im not really familiar with the shadowrun lore, what's the deal with renraku red armor? :v:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tasty tasty long pork

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

girl dick energy posted:

Probably, but somehow I doubt he'd have particularly judged Taz for partaking.

It was nicely marinated and everything! Hardly barbaric

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

He's got real accurate smelling

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

A printer from 2004 is already way past the acceptable threshold; printers shouldn't have 100MBs worth of drivers running in kernel mode full of garbage no one uses. They shouldn't use USB and all the possible attacks that entails, they should be using Centronics connectors like God intended, and above all they should make hellish noises heard 3 rooms away whenever in use to make sure they never sneak up on you. Only dot matrix printers check all boxes.

Also you couldn't pay me enough to participate in the endless Sisyphean nightmare that is infosec; that part is correct.

We bought a printer recently and it was a horrible experience. I just want something to plug into my router and puts stuff on paper, none of this ~helpful reminders to buy approved inks only~ bs :argh:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I know this might be a shocker but some people find spending effort and money on their appearance to be fun and enjoyable.

Some people like spending money on shiny gamer doodads, some people like spending money on nice food and drinks, and some people like spending money on makeup and hair :shrug: I don't know why people have to performatively go "I would NEVER spend ANY money on this specific hobby and I don't understand why anyone would!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

JustJeff88 posted:

My objection to people spending a small fortune on 'beauty' is that it's classist, decadent, and that society is way too shallow. Looking good rather than being good is something we badly need to get the gently caress over as a species.

I mean you can easily look at this attitude as taking pride in exploiting a skilled laborer by refusing to pay reasonable wages for their time, expertise, and materials. Just because you don't see value in their skills does not mean it's worthless. I mean hell were in a videogame thread, and videogames are like the definition of decadent :v: