Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

There's also the question of if the corp mage is paid enough to deal with this poo poo after being merely knocked out. They might just decide "gently caress it, I got away lightly. Not worth pursuing this 'cause there's no way I'm getting overtime for it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

bring Gobbet, she seems like she's gonna be better at showing us the ropes.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Whybird posted:

I would play the poo poo out of this game.

That's just Yakuza 7.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Maybe it's an underpass to the station.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Can I just say I laughed at the fake profiles Gobbet made?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Can we have a competent contact next run? First the mummies and next the cops.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

Our new proprietary perception filters can help you with that. Just slot this personafix and you'll be seeing the sultriest orc you've ever seen as you awaken in a remarkably clean dumpster.

That's just a bottle of Tequila.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

God, this mission is great :allears: A real authentic convention vibe with all the bonus comedy of bringing the absolute monsters we got as party members for the ride.