Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
I'll add another vote for Is0bel, Gaichu, Gobbet, because taking a ghoul to a fancy party could not be funnier.

Also the Ninja Suit is decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Mindopali posted:

Thaumaturgic armor

As for a party, I'd say we need social butterfly Isobel, cosplayer gaichu and enjoyer of the finer things in life gobbet.

That's an excellent point, Gobbet deserves Fancy Party Food at the earliest possible opportunity :yum:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

I have to admit, "findom vampire accountant" wasn't on my bingo card, but I kind of wish it was :drac:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

JustJeff88 posted:

It might just be later editions, but is there not incredibly sleek cyberware that consumes little essence and is hardly visible, but costs the gross national product of the entire Milky Way to install? In other words, only really for evil CEOs (which is all of them) who want to be end-boss Mecha-Hitler?

Yes, on top of the basic cyberware you've got higher grades, which are increasingly expensive, cutting-edge, and less impactful to essence: alphaware (the Viking range of cyberware, the top end of the mass market), betaware (the custom car of cyberware, custom-built for its purchasers), and deltaware (the custom private jet of cyberware, as much a work of art as a piece of technology).

And then there's bioware, where instead of chrome and metal you use purpose-grown organs to do things like see better, exert conscious control over your adrenaline system, and the like, which tends to erode your sense of self much less but is also very expensive. Turns out that augmentation is basically: transcend the limits of your frail mortal shell, spend the GDP of a small country, become a dissociated shell of yourself, pick (at most) two.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Never don't take Gaichu to a social event. Especially a Decker's convention.