Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
"At least Kanfy is going to take a break.... wait gently caress"

I have no opinions on character class except to second you are a madman. Goonspeed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I finally decided on a vote since I'll be missing glory this time around. Anything that lets you get up and personal with giant claws is AOK in my book.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

poisonpill posted:

Shin Black

Gonna vote for this too. Female Troll Portrait #2

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i think this is an actual callout to game lore

Or its a reference to Ghost in The Shell.

I had a funny moment of dissonance reading the conversation with Crafty where I was like "who the gently caress is that chatty with someone they just met" and then i'm like oh yeah duh video games.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

resurgam40 posted:

I was going to go traditional with the Monk outfit, because I think Taz might go for that (stereotypes be damned), but- no shoes. I don't care how traditional it is, you need shoes in the city of the future, especially the places Runners go.

So this is the opposite direction entirely, but I think I have to throw my hat in for the Ballistic Cloth Suit. Yes, I know the Securetech is more suitable and more cyberpunk, but daaamn.

I like girls in suits.

Hell yes I can't wait to waltz in and smash in some mooks face wearing a perfectly tailored suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

idhrendur posted:

So, sadly the ones I toughed weren't that developed. They were HP printers (from back when HP printers were the most durable) with a more robust power supply, the plastic casing pulled off, and everything stuck in a properly Milspec-grade box and painted military green. No network to connect to (or not anything that'd be recognizable to non-specialized malware) at least. My involvement was sending a regular patch disk/reimaging disk for all the s/w, because there was no internet at all touching these. So I was able to keep the bloat down too.

Probably there was a built from scratch for the military printer around somewhere, but I never saw that. Wouldn't want to see the price tag on it, for sure.

lol like they would build it from scratch. They would just do what you did - replace the plastic case with a milspec case and charge $100,000 for it.