Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I like it when I go forward. FFX is the best game, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I remember when I first got my GBA on launch day in 2001 and a copy of Mario Advance 1 (SMB 2 USA) and I thought it was really lame they changed the first screen in the game (the one where you fall out of the door). I remember thinking "why did they change nothing in the game besides the first opening room? Are they trying to trick people into buying it thinking it's a new game if they only played it for a few seconds or saw it in screen shots?" until a much longer time later I realized it's different because that first "room", even in the original, was always an introduction to all the things you can do in the game, and the GBA one was different because they were showing off new stuff like huge enemies that give you hearts, platforms that bounce, etc.

My favourite use of breadcrumbs is when Hansel used them to save Gretel from your attempts to crack and modify her.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

the koroks are cool because eventually you can see some of the common set ups even from the big map, like rock circles and lines of trees.

Do you think they're all members of the same family? I need a family tree of all 900 Koroks.