Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Anybody seen Ol’ Floyd lately? Thought he was walking along at the back of the group, but now that I think about I ain’t seen him in a couple hours...

Say, does this patch of trees look familiar to anybody else? Could swear we’ve been through here before...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
JACK LINKS

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
I swear, if it turns out this darned Sasquatch we’re huntin’ is really huntin’ us...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im really high ya'll

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Are there sasquatch in the big foot amusement park?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

wait... did you hear that?
AHHHHHHHH
oh no, sorry i... i guess im just jumpy. all those bigfoot stories, ya know. Hey tom, what size shoe you got there, lookin kinda big....

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
That's probably just some racoons in the brush making that noise. Don't leave any food out when we go to sleep.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Some big rear end raccoons...

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
According to the Bristol stool chart I keep in my wallet and all of these bent twigs there should be about 40 or 50 healthy, delicious rabbits over this ridge. Hope you guys are hungry!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
he caught me and is loving me

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

runnypoops posted:

You are now his forest bride.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Guys, I caught my foot in a branch! Oops, my clothes just fell off.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It'sa sasquapacabra i tells you

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

runnypoops posted:

HAWT!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
alright... well i'm afraid once the squatch is on our trail there's no shaking him. the only way we make it out of this alive is... well... someone get the squatch suit and squatch musk out of the bag. i'll delay him as long as i can. and tell my wife... i died getting boned by sasquatch

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Thanks Johnson. Your horny, sexy sacrifice will not be forgotten.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey guys, looks like a bunch of trees got knocked down over here. This looks like a perfect place to set up camp.

Oooooh, check it out! There's a bunch of animal bones here. Somebody must have been camping out here and eating a bunch of whole chickens, dogs, and whatever this human skull looking thing is from. Let's get those tents out!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Nothing can go wrong!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

alright... well i'm afraid once the squatch is on our trail there's no shaking him. the only way we make it out of this alive is... well... someone get the squatch suit and squatch musk out of the bag. i'll delay him as long as i can. and tell my wife... i died getting boned by sasquatch

That's what I BEEN tellin' her....

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i know for a fact that squaches can both turn invisible and fart to communicate (sometimes) so i try to fart while maintaining my wallflower status

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

That's what I BEEN tellin' her....

thanks beef. you're a true friend

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*loudly screaming into the darkness of the forest* SQUATCHES ARE WEAK! COME AT ME IF YOURE HARD ENOUGH YOU OVERGROWN MARMOT!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Who What Now posted:

*loudly screaming into the darkness of the forest* SQUATCHES ARE WEAK! COME AT ME IF YOURE HARD ENOUGH YOU OVERGROWN MARMOT!

any sasquach is like a large adult human plus ape muscles male or female i bet you eat those words why would you challenge a sasquach you fool

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

Squatches rarely kill their mates. Reckon you ain’t gonna enjoy much afterwards though.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

big foot prints in the mud around the dear fencing, only the choicest of nugs harvested, nearby evidence of a small tree felled, pulped and dried into very thin paper

"well, whatever. at least it's not the feds"

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Pretends the really weird Sasquatch noise echoing through the hills was nothing

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I'm being hunted by a squatch

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
but...i don't know it

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Ok why is Lance Henriksen here???

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

any sasquach is like a large adult human plus ape muscles male or female i bet you eat those words why would you challenge a sasquach you fool

Squatches aren't real you idiot. You fool, you ignoramus. Now then, I need to figure out what this enormous humanoid shaped shadow looming over me is without turning around. Hey, why is everyone looking so spooked and saying "S-s-s-s-squatch!"?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Hey, which of you guys brought along a friend in a gorilla suit?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
They call me, The Finger

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Do it ironically posted:

They call me, The Finger

This is why ya never leave a diet thunder outside a squatch bag at night.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Hey everyone , this is Harry, hes also out here camping.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Halloween Liquor

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
And this is Harry's friend, he says hes a Big Man on Campus.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm gonna start a fire, knowing there's nothing it could attract our way. We are all alone out here, after all, fellow people alone in the woods without sasquatch nearby!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dumped the campfire beans a good ten yards of so away from our squatch tent. Ain't no way he's gonna find us in here honey now let me help you outta that bra

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Ok yes that’s an ok call but you really have to get the ewwwww part lower for your woooooop otherwise you’re going to scare them away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Do it ironically posted:

Ok yes that’s an ok call but you really have to get the ewwwww part lower for your woooooop otherwise you’re going to scare them away

That was my mating call. For BBC.