Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

alright... well i'm afraid once the squatch is on our trail there's no shaking him. the only way we make it out of this alive is... well... someone get the squatch suit and squatch musk out of the bag. i'll delay him as long as i can. and tell my wife... i died getting boned by sasquatch

Squatches rarely kill their mates. Reckon you ain’t gonna enjoy much afterwards though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I dumped the campfire beans a good ten yards of so away from our squatch tent. Ain't no way he's gonna find us in here honey now let me help you outta that bra

Huh, Floyd musta got into his wife’s underwear drawer again!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

I just took a giant squatch !!!

Squatch spoor!

*sniffs*

And it’s looks like he’s been eatin’ nuthin but rear end!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They’re closin’ in brothers! We should probably snuggle or somethin’, like them old Greeks use to do with them shields!