Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
take my wife ... please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Aww man, you shouldn't have.

Do you have husbands in stock, too?

nut

will u please respectfully tell her that I'm the Mercy main of byob

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

nut posted:

will u please respectfully tell her that I'm the Mercy main of byob
I don't know which overwatch character of byob I am. Is there an overwatch equivalent of trundle?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

StupidSexyMothman

blaise rascal posted:

I don't know which overwatch character of byob I am. Is there an overwatch equivalent of trundle?

winston/mei hybrid?

StupidSexyMothman fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Dec 10, 2020

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

oldskool posted:

winston/mei hybrid?

i came.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

oldskool posted:

winston/mei hybrid?
oh drat winston is a genius monkey and his gun auto-aims? I'm callin dibs on him

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't have much room in my apartment and the grocery budget is stretched as it is, but I'm sure we can make something work out. I just wish I'd had a little more time to get the guest room ready

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*borat voice* MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

barnold posted:

*borat voice* MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

please.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jaguars!

Thank u

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
since Jeffrey is our new patron of the arts I would like to request spinning images again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

canyoneer posted:

since Jeffrey is our new patron of the arts I would like to request spinning images again

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!