Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

At least my Lions have top tier incompetence rather than the blatent manipulation and whatever the gently caress this is. With Caserio and Dungy in the same room the level of cult eyes energy could power most of Texas. No idea what easterby looks like and now I'm a bit hesitant to gaze upon that visage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

gently caress I looked up easterby. It's crazy eyed cultists all the way down out there. I would absolutely get the gently caress out of texas before they bring in mandatory koolaid and lock the doors.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Man looks like he's about to try to sell you on an MLM but if you get in a room with him he eats you.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

That's redundant.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

HappyHippo posted:

so are the texans really going to lose hopkins, watt and waston in a one year span?

Got rid of BOB and the whole team falls apart.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I really hope stafford doesn't get sent to houston.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Weird that the organization run by an evangelist seems to be damned.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

You know who did the original "come back for the win in OT?" Jesus.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Same way people become Lions fans, etc: brain washed by their parents.

Lol I choose to be a Lions fan. I think that makes it worse.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Is rich white guy dumb? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Rob Gronkowski suffered countless serious injuries to his brain and body in service of winning your team multiple Super Bowls and you're salty he decided to leave the game for a year to get healthy and be in control of his own destiny? Get hosed.

He threatened to retire rather than go to Detroit when the Lions put together a package to trade for him which torpedoed the deal. Calm the gently caress down.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

:laffo:

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Q_res posted:

To be fair, the league very publicly admonished and fined Detroit for ignoring the Rooney Rule when it hired Marriuchi. Of course, that was long before Goodell.

I think that was the same year or right after the rule was created too, so they really were asking to get slapped with a penalty.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I guess philip rivers never watched film cause that guy clearly fucks.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

IANAL but don't settlements usually have no admission of wrong doing and a gag order on the people paid? If that's the case then the NFL won't have to say anything as the matter was settled without an admission if guilt.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

His defense should make him keep up the pace so they can say it was all his normal routine but like without all rape.

This would assume your client could, ya know, stop being a rapist. Dunno if that's the case here given the breadth and timing on some of these.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

It was cool Watson made that NFL top 100 list and they played a nice little video for the sex offender under investigation rather than just say his name and spot and move on.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

General Dog posted:

... youth group Rasputin...

loving lol at this description. Bravo.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

America

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

fast cars loose anus posted:

it would take an astonishing amount of hubris even for Jimmy Haslam to argue

Have you ever met a rich person?

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Yeah I mean it's not a great look, but there is somewhat of a difference here between Kraft going to a rub house and a QB signing up specifically for something non sexual and then assaulting these women.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

He can only play the preseason.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

You do not, under any circumstances, gotta hand it to them.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

As others already posted, the idea that "Well you didn't handle Ray Rice properly and you should have told players sexual assault is bad so I'm not punishing this 'first time offender' that harshly," is some dumb loving judging.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

So because he isn't going to be punished enough, you want essentially no punishment at all? That's loving stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

The Spiders Georg of sexual assault.