Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
when they said they were going to march about deshaun watson, did they mean like a march to keep him in houston or more like mob of true believers marching him down to the shaming rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Thats some next level Machiavellian genius type poo poo. In just 2 clever questions, he's ascertained that this dude: 1, likes basketball and 2, thinks he's better than everyone he plays with. Now watch as we bend this poor sap to our will, just by manipulating those pressure points. Maybe casually gift him a couple basketballs. Maybe get your close personal friend Michael Jordan to play him. Like puddy in your hand.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
so which illegal fetish is jack easterby hiding that will eventually topple his empire?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
you don't understand, jesus dying was so great that it's greater than everything else, even things that are categorically different. jesus dying was the the greatest game of all time because jesus was so great at dying that his dying became a better game than things which actually qualify as games.

so for the same reason, jesus dying is also the greatest invention of all time.
jesus dying is the greatest 80s hair metal power ballad.
jesus dying is the greatest slice of pizza in queens.
etc.

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 30, 2021

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPD6A9k8Rlc

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Jack makes you laugh and teaches you about the Lord, what a good time and a great message

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Hello there fellow football fans! It is I, Ja-John Christmasby, unremarkable average fan sharing my average opinions without any vested interested in the team. Anyway yall are wrong about Jack Easterby, who is a great guy. Why, my insider sources tell me that actually Jack has been doing everything that God wills in order to get Deshaun to stay in Houston.

What? Me, Jack Easterby?!?! Oh no no no, though I can see why you would get a couple hunks like us confused. But as you can see in my profile pic, I am obviously a whole other different person.

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Feb 5, 2021

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they're just weeding out all the snakes and their poisonous lies, soon the team will be pure and united in one mind and one spirit

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

well I mean, Jesus was black, so

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
so under the right circumstances, an owner could make more money without players than he could with a good team

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
so jack easterby purges the team, signs himself as the only player to a vet minimum deal, takes the players cash and the owners cash and books it

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

this was his undoing. jack easterby read the book and now knows all about continuous leadership success. so what's jack need jamey hanging around for?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Ehud posted:

lol I went googling for the answer to my question and I found a puff piece the Pats did on Easterby

https://www.patriots.com/news/you-don-t-know-jack-the-most-influential-patriot-you-ve-never-heard-of

lot of funny stuff in here

yall mocked us for spygate and deflategate, this is what you have wrought. our greatest con yet

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Intruder posted:

Cal McNair could end this instantly if he wanted to. He has to see the entire NFL world laughing at him

nah, the first move of every cult is to cut off outside contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
His Dark Lord