Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
so are the texans really going to lose hopkins, watt and waston in a one year span?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Who needs him when you've got Jack Easterby handling the cap

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

The browns are incompetent but they were never this

Didn't the browns draft johhny football because a homeless guy recommended him to the owner? That seems about on par with this level of dysfunction

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

tarbrush posted:

I would assume they knew he slept around and trawled social media for sex. I also assume that he's far from the only one on the team that does it, and they choose to not look to closely.

one of the complaints has him referring the victim to other players on the team, so yeah probably

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
At this point it seems reasonable to assume that God himself has an agenda against the Texans

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Anyone who hasn't read the story in the OP absolutely should because it's hilarious

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
The fewer games he's on TV the better, and the more games he misses the worse it is for the Browns. Why someone would go through so much mental gymnastics to argue that 6=17 I have no idea.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
"Sources close to Watson" have "heightened hope"

I'll wait until we get the official word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

GD_American posted:

Considering their fine on CBS got overturned on appeal, I doubt you'd ever see one again unless it was something egregiously pre-planned by the network.

Didn't they also discover that like 99% of complaints came from one small group of religious nutjobs?