Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hanging my slim jim by the fireplace w/ care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

:ohdearsass:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
goin' big this year, yep *pats backhoe*

let the kids dig the greebmas hole last year and we could hardly fit gramma into it

google THIS

Greebmas...in December?!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Time to get out the tent pole and start decorating it.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

With all whats happening in the world i had no time at all to make my own traditional hanging stakes :( I hope no one minds sotore bought ones.

Goons Are Gifts

Well the traditional online order for sand and soap dispensers ended up a bit bigger this year obviously, however I for one am prepared. Costumes ready, tree ready, toothbrush set ready, we will clock the toilet right on time this year and are certain that this time the seventeenth layer of the big cake will be correctly aligned to the north.

Sorry I caused such a mess last year with that.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just got home from Costco with a brand new shovel. Grandma's really gonna feel snug in the hole this year!!!!

Also bought my son his favorite rabbits nutmeats. I know, they're not the same as homemade, but he just loves those spoiled, soured, moldy old peanuts in a plastic sack and you can't deny a child in Greebmas! You actually can't or you'll be murdered by soap-makers in your backyard.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Putting the final touches on the soap handles.

Pro tip: always drill northwards first and then soak them overnight in lemon juice.

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

Greebmas...in December?!

They had to postpone it this year because of the pandemic. They were going to skip it completely but it turns out if you don't celebrate it by the end of the year you'll risk the Greebmas Devil's wrath.

google THIS

Yes, the pandemic has certainly changed things. Our family has decided we're going to put grandma in the hole this year via zoom. Which is to say, we're going to hurl her into the hole at a much higher speed than normal to minimize her exposure to us. Hopefully she's been taking her calcium.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
favorite greebmas movies?

mine, in no particular order

Requiem for a Dream

Serbian Film

Alf

Goons Are Gifts

Slush Garbo posted:

favorite greebmas movies?

mine, in no particular order

Requiem for a Dream

Serbian Film

Alf

Personally I like to add star wars the phantom menace to this list for the full greebmas flavor

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Glutes Are Great posted:

Personally I like to add star wars the phantom menace to this list for the full greebmas flavor

wow how could i forget

cry evry tiem i watch

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this year, in exchange for my soul, i think i'll ask the greebmas devil for a phantom menace blu ray

Barking Gecko

By popular demand posted:

With all whats happening in the world i had no time at all to make my own traditional hanging stakes :( I hope no one minds sotore bought ones.

Greebmas witch gonna be rapping on your windows. I hope you've prepared countermeasures.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Guess who gets to play the Greebmas witch in this year's Dispassionate Play!!!!!!

I'll be out back gathering sharp sticks and old apples if anyone needs me.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

If you need a Greebmas Whitch costume I gott an extra one in the linen closet, barely chewed at all!

Jaguars!

We wish you callipygian Greebmas

And ambiguous new chairs

Barking Gecko

Really disappointed in the hoarders who are buying up all the best maggot infested spoiled nutmeats.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The panic buying of nutmeats is possibly one of the dumbest aspects of the ongoing increase in Toyotathons but I'm trying not to let it affect the Greebmas spirit. Mostly because when the Greebmas spirit gets irritated, it starts singing the MOO-ve Over Butter jingle over and over and it just really gets old pretty quick.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I caught one crocodile so far in my Greebmas Pit!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

there's a hole in my hole?!? it's deep. G-maw got a bit 2 perturbed when she learned about this bad news and is now on house arrest

whew :sweatdrop:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I caught one crocodile so far in my Greebmas Pit!

only minnows here so far.
and a talking carp who insists she'll grow into a crocodile in due time.

might be deluded but I'll keep up that greebmas hope!

nut

ive already begun oiling the plates in preparation for slippy dinner

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I wish I could get into the greebmas spirit, but I ordered a bottle that was much too small and now I am stuck.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hopefully everything goes calmly at the dinner, Last year cousin Otto dropped a real bombshell.

Honestly I don't mind that much about cutlery placement but some of the family were in an uproar when he moved his fork to his right hand.

nut

spreading the greebmas cheer, wandering home to home with my chorus, stealing neighbours front doors in the night

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uncle Frank is naked and covered in honey, you know what that means...

TIME TO ROLL HIM IN THE FIREPLACE ASH AND CALL HIM SUSAN!

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You're lucky to have a family who really gets into the spirit of the holiday.

Have a messy Greebmas y'all!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

just a little tip to make sure everyone can have a SAFE greebmas this year-instead of shoving grandma into the hole with your bare hands as normal, this year, use a long handled broom, rake, shovel or other garden implement to shove grandma in the hole and keep a safe 6' away.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

RickRogers

Just like ol' Emmet Scrounge, after he was visited by the 3 butts of greebmas ; I am going to take the message to heart all year around and shove grandma's into holes whenever I can. Maybe mini-Michael can sing me a song to.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

Just like ol' Emmet Scrounge, after he was visited by the 3 butts of greebmas ; I am going to take the message to heart all year around and shove grandma's into holes whenever I can. Maybe mini-Michael can sing me a song to.

You can't shove grandma in a hole until after labor day, you gauche weedwacker enthusiast!!!!

KEEP THE GREEB IN GREEBMAS.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

ive already begun oiling the plates in preparation for slippy dinner

"Slippy plates, slippy plates,
Slipping all the way!
Oh what fun it is to eat
Slippy Dinner on Greebmas Day!"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't forget to oil up mom for the traditional Greebmas roast in which we list all of her failings as a parent AND a chef during Slippy Dinner!

RickRogers

Kief Richards posted:

You can't shove grandma in a hole until after labor day, you gauche weedwacker enthusiast!!!!

KEEP THE GREEB IN GREEBMAS.

*Keeps the greebmas hams hanging up outside well into Smarch; the neighbors don't complain, but they really want to*

"Greebmas?? Buhhh twizzlers!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One of my absolute favorite parts of Greebmas is hanging up all the toenail clipping mosaics I've made throughout the years.

It brings back so many fond memories, each clipping tells its own unique, heartwarming story.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

my 5x great grandfather brought this song over with him from scotland in the 1760s and we still sing it every greebmastime. always gives me chills
https://vocaroo.com/1g6rlvMvIhIx

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

my 5x great grandfather brought this song over with him from scotland in the 1760s and we still sing it every greebmastime. always gives me chills
https://vocaroo.com/1g6rlvMvIhIx

🎵 have a slippy dippy Greebmas

it's the best time of the year 🎵

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Singing Good Greebmas Time to my boyfriend while he cries over the ceremonial lard gravy.