Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

It's Greebmas time
There's no need to be afraid
Unless you fail to eat your nutmeats
And summon the Greebmas Shade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

my 5x great grandfather brought this song over with him from scotland in the 1760s and we still sing it every greebmastime. always gives me chills
https://vocaroo.com/1g6rlvMvIhIx

a lot of people forget that some of the oldest greebmas traditions are from scotland, including the rite of screaming and the swearing contest

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Slush Garbo posted:

a lot of people forget that some of the oldest greebmas traditions are from scotland, including the rite of screaming and the swearing contest

Makes sense. We are talking about the people who invented tossing the caber and haggis, after all.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Barking Gecko posted:

Makes sense. We are talking about the people who invented tossing the caber and haggis, after all.

I messed up and reversed the two accidently last year.

Boy were my neighbors surprised!

Luckily the Greebmas pit broke my fall when I tried to eat the caber, the haggis is still stuck on the roof of my neighbor's house...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
one wonders what lurkers must think about this thread w/ no context

:thunk: :iiam:

google THIS

prepuce repurposed posted:

one wonders what lurkers must think about this thread w/ no context

:thunk: :iiam:

If anyone is confused you can read the original Greebmas thread but it won't help at all https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890119

google THIS

Anyway I've been watching some of my own favorite Greebmas films, like The Nightmare Before, During, and After Greebmas and How the Greebch Said "Actually You Can Keep Greebmas, I Don't Want It"

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
German Greebmas is actually a little different from the one you are all used to.
For instance there is no hole exactly, just a large pot filled with the sauerkraut (so very European I know!), from which Oma emerges. Then we have to try and force her back in.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And when does Frau Totenkinder appear to take a sip of the wine? At our sect it's accepted that she did it while nobody was looking.

Barking Gecko

I need some advice from y'all.
Grandma is threatening to jump into the hole on her own, and she says she's going to stay there even after Greebmas is over.
What should we do?

google THIS

Barking Gecko posted:

I need some advice from y'all.
Grandma is threatening to jump into the hole on her own, and she says she's going to stay there even after Greebmas is over.
What should we do?

I've heard of this, it's a special kind of Greebmas and some people call it a "funeral."

Areola Grande

six hours til Greebmas. grandma is teetering on the precipice as is tradition

:pray:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I know we're supposed to wait until the dance of the greebmas witch and greebmas devil, but I'm already nibbling on the slim jim tinsel

Areola Grande

Hairy Greebmas byob :sugartits:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

may we all dream of sugarflerfs and lollihogs. Yob bless us every 1 :tootzzz:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Standing under the festive brillo pad waiting for a Greebmas slap.

Areola Grande

:biglips: slaps u hard, backhanded too :lovebird:

Areola Grande

grandma is silent this year 4 once. small victories byob. small victories :hai:

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

If anyone is confused you can read the original Greebmas thread but it won't help at all https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890119

FreshCutFries posted:

putting on my greebmas hat and doing the greebmas dance around the traditional greebmas chowder. "Great greebmas to all," I shout as my shoulders dislocate and flap in the greebmas breeze, greebmasly.

more falafel please

forums poster

SCREECHING

HOWLING

A WONDERFUL GREEBMAS TIME

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And don't feed sweets to the Greebas gnome, he's on a stricht diet to manage his diabetes.

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

SCREECHING

HOWLING

A WONDERFUL GREEBMAS TIME

:coronatoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

more falafel please posted: