Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just got home from Costco with a brand new shovel. Grandma's really gonna feel snug in the hole this year!!!!

Also bought my son his favorite rabbits nutmeats. I know, they're not the same as homemade, but he just loves those spoiled, soured, moldy old peanuts in a plastic sack and you can't deny a child in Greebmas! You actually can't or you'll be murdered by soap-makers in your backyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Guess who gets to play the Greebmas witch in this year's Dispassionate Play!!!!!!

I'll be out back gathering sharp sticks and old apples if anyone needs me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The panic buying of nutmeats is possibly one of the dumbest aspects of the ongoing increase in Toyotathons but I'm trying not to let it affect the Greebmas spirit. Mostly because when the Greebmas spirit gets irritated, it starts singing the MOO-ve Over Butter jingle over and over and it just really gets old pretty quick.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uncle Frank is naked and covered in honey, you know what that means...

TIME TO ROLL HIM IN THE FIREPLACE ASH AND CALL HIM SUSAN!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

Just like ol' Emmet Scrounge, after he was visited by the 3 butts of greebmas ; I am going to take the message to heart all year around and shove grandma's into holes whenever I can. Maybe mini-Michael can sing me a song to.

You can't shove grandma in a hole until after labor day, you gauche weedwacker enthusiast!!!!

KEEP THE GREEB IN GREEBMAS.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't forget to oil up mom for the traditional Greebmas roast in which we list all of her failings as a parent AND a chef during Slippy Dinner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Singing Good Greebmas Time to my boyfriend while he cries over the ceremonial lard gravy.