Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lewis is the greatest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

track day bro! posted:

whats wrong with miiller lite
Well let’s see op it tastes like piss

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sir Lewis or sir Hamilton is fine it’s interchangeable actually. gently caress you

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bring back enzo. With deaging cgi anything is possible. Or maybe that guy who played him in Ford vs Ferrari... just some ideas

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Where is I for watch f1

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bradburypancakes posted:

From his IG it looks like Daniel Riccardo is in Phoenix, AZ for some reason. Maricopa county is a huge COVID hotspot right now lol why would you go there

I listened to his beyond the grid interview last night actually and he said he loves America...

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

So how many f1 championships has this max guy won

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Love 2 pay for f1 tv sub and not even get archive races from the best era the 70s and why are so many of these races even from 2007 just reviews

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Frond posted:

F1 Doesn’t own the licence to broadcast any races from pre-1981 IIRC.

And full broadcast rights don’t belong to them either - I think they are property of the original broadcaster.

That’s bullshit op!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

They’ll rename it back to Renault if they start winning again until then they are now loser team Alpine

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Remember when nelson piquet jr crashed into a wall on purpose

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lance stroll and mazepin r two peas from the same pod, they’ll prob be grid friends

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Impossible to to tell who will be first into the wall, could be either of them

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

track day bro! posted:

no british driver is good

Hi op, lewis is the greatest driver of all time

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

F1 going for 100% herd immunity... impressive

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

track day bro! posted:

agreed poois shamilton is a rock bottom loving moron

You call yourself poois??

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lot of disrespect in here, unbecoming, sad really to see all these posters hit rock bottom and keep digging. Sooner or later lewis will sign, destroy michael Schumacher and take throne

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

How many more days before bottas wins the first race and then recedes for the rest of the season

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Why are they typing in all caps, are they mad he didn’t die

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

It’s actually extremely funny that f1 tv does not work on tvs if u ask me

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Is Ferrari gonna do another weird dance opera thing to unveil their car

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Looks like they have nothing to lose op

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Zeta Acosta posted:

https://www.ferrari.com/en-CL/formula1/sf21-reveal

scuderia ferrari mission wino team presentation at 10 cet

lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

whres the presentation

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

That was le horrible

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

It’s not that hard to do cfd you just import the model to the programs and press the mesh buttons.... the problem is that model is so complicated geometry wise you probably need an extremely pricey licensed version to run it in any reasonable timeframe and even then it will probably still crash the program

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

net work error posted:

You can pretend you understand ansys and just go hmm yeah I see over and over as you ms paint different color lines over the model.

ansys will def crash with that model, it especially hates triangular meshes. probably will take 12 hours of remeshing to find a mesh that fluent likes, not including the likely 3-12 hour run times to get that model to run more than a second of sim time

MustardFacial posted:

I figured out how to do it in Fusion360, but because I have the "Education license" I have to push the computations _-=*tO tHe ClOuD*=-_ which means I have to buy a bunch of Autodesk points or some poo poo, and I honestly can't be hosed to dump money into something as stupid as this.

I might see if I can get a hold of Solidworks or something and try it with that.

solidworks cfd is total rear end

edit: i will see if ansys does it if i can import it

ethanol fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 6, 2021

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

Writing CROWDSTRIKE on the side of a Mercedes remains the funniest thing anyone has ever done in motorsport

thats it wrap it up close the thread

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Payndz posted:

Something seems to be different about it since the reveal. Can't quite place what, though.

now this looks good, like freshly cut grass on a summers morning

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

change these loving stream qualities to 4k now

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

that haas is a slap in my fat American face every time I see it

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Imagine reading into pre season testing

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Pre season doesn’t mean poo poo

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lewis will get in there, and I will be there to watch

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I watched Lewis not shift into 8th he’s playing you for fools

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got an m1 macbook air

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Get in there Lewis

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Hire me for the Williams team I only know matlab tho. And amateur python. I’m a shoe in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ur job ad says works with wind tunnel engineers. Any chance I could be a wind tunnel engineer instead ? Write me back