Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Put it in the OP coward

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Carrier posted:

does the thread have an opinion on instant pots, thinking of getting one

Your money is better invested in a Zojirushi rice cooker

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Trackdaybro makes the best threads lmao if you want loving 500 pages of boring F1 poo poo nobody is ever going to read

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

My MacBook Pro is updating to MacOS 11.1 😌

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This thread gets pissy over everything dont loving cave

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The M1 MacBook Pro owns btw I hope you all are aware how insanely good this laptop is

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

yeah but it might be fun to rate all the drivers and also hand off the two canadian ones to some canadians, this can be the pre-pre season thread

If I’m doing Latifi give me a heads up so I can grab some deli meats

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

💦

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

jazzyhattrick posted:

Can I use it to play Crusader Kings OP?

Ya probably

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

swol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Stroll owns ya loving cunts.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If stroll was British y’all would be jizzing your pants over the pure raw talent he has. Just look at George pissboi Russell

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I kind of feel that in terms of engines they should say run any engine you want but it can only produce X amount of carbon emissions over the season and then just see what crazy poo poo people come up with until they find the optimal engine type/solve climate change.

I’ve often thought this was the best solution but our “green” engines right now don’t even have a catalytic converter on them so lmao at this ever going through.

Emissions based regs also would’ve cut out the whole oil burning loophole that the fuel flow based ones opened up.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’ve ordered another hard drive and the ram expansion thing for my NAS. This baby is gonna be loving flying now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Holy loving piss, why are time machine back ups so loving huge. I’ve had this thing for a week and I’ve got 100GBs in backup data already

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Red Bull is in the same situation Aprilia is in MotoGP. They existed purely as a cheap easy route into the top line sport but now everybody has wised up and realized your career is almost certainly hosed long term if you go with them.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

spaceblancmange posted:

Was Max even part of the Red Bull junior program before he got to F1?

Initially no, he basically joined it because Red Bull were the only ones who would fast track him to F1 from F3

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

The McLaren driver program has produced 7 WDCs.

Counterpoint: it also produced K-mag and Vandorne

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

But enough about Diana

Holy poo poo

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sad to see people fall so far like this.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

My rice cooker, a Toshiba, paused itself on 20 minutes when I did quick rice. I am unhappy. Where is my rice??

My Zojirushi will add on time in 10 minute increments if it doesn’t think the rice is done but I’ve never had it do that with quick rice. I find it tends not to happen when I use the timer function so that’s mostly what I use now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Someone please inform me how to forward ports on my router. This is incredibly important as I need to get the VPN functioning on my NAS for the vast quantity of perfectly legal 4K content I download

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

marshalljim posted:

It takes about 20 minutes to make perfect rice in a plain old pot on the stove.

This is categorically false lmao. You may as well be saying it only takes 2 minutes to get a perfect hamburger from a McDonald’s drive thru

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

loving philistines god drat shoveling some lovely rear end rice pot boiled in your mouths lmao

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

a pipe smoking dog posted:

"gently caress I need a good comeback. What is the ideal food, that is famously hard to make and not done in minutes thousands of times a day but dumb teen-agers? Ah yes, a McDonald's hamburger!"

Rice in pot is good. Nice fluffy basmati boiled in a pot as has been done by billions of people for thousands of years.

This is so stupid because you haven’t had good rice cooker rice so you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

POCKET CHOMP posted:

This is the dumbest poo poo, there's a reason every household in Asia has a rice cooker. Rice cookers own but also Ferrari owns too just FYI.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

I’m pulling hard for Tsunoda, hope he does well.

Honda backed talent seems to do well if they get support. Nakagami has done really well in MotoGP this year and he was pretty much considered an also ran in Moto2

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m giving Alonso till the mid season before he completely loving melts down again this go round.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Kamui never was a Honda guy to my knowledge.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Toyota made a bunch of really stupid decisions that never made a ton of sense. Basing everything in Germany made zero sense, I think the last truly German team was like Zakspeed or something in the 80s. If they really didn’t want to base the factory in the UK it should’ve been in Japan.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Really would love to see British people here attempt to defend their cuisine after watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8vR1EzSy0

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Say what you will about Simply Sara and American cooking in general but it at least presents as edible in contrast to British cooking

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It’s not a joke it’s a fact that British cooking is awful 🤷🏼‍♂️

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

learnincurve posted:

Rich people are fleeing the English capital before it becomes illegal to leave it after midnight. The chevaline isn’t the problem.

???????

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’ll be honest I was under the impression that carveries died out in the 90s.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

use a fuckin grill

I live in an apartment motherfucker, ain’t got no balcony for a grill

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

sell your apple garbage and move into a mansion

I sold some ancient POS Mac Mini today for $250 🤷🏼‍♂️

Owning a home seems like too much effort. Especially after owning a condo

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Skarsnik posted:

Was planning on going for a big fry up today but then they locked us down last minute so all the greasy spoons are closed :saddowns:

What about the carveries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

jazzyhattrick posted:

But just LMAO if you don't think the EU are a bunch of corrupt and fraudulent unaccountable neolibs.

Lmao yeah no. The EU owns.