Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Time to ignore f1 and this thread for three months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Thread has had more action in like half a day than the entire Abu Dhabi weekend.

Shameful formula 1 “fans” itt

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Like Max, you all decide to be relevant when it doesn’t even matter anymore.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Here’s my dog for the op

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I had an instant pot. Used it a lot for a month or so then put it in the closet before getting rid of it a year later.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I would live post more but this thread sucks and I sleep through a lot of the races.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

BWV posted:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be driven into by men with cars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SAS poster? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Senna and you curse Frank Williams. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Senna's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to crash into that wall. You need me in that wall. We use words like mongoloid, r*t*rd, mega. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very safety cars that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wheel and drive a car. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

This post is worse than every season of the hybrid era of F1 combined.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

a pipe smoking dog posted:

This is a better look than the braids.

Probably not with a helmet on though

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Khablam posted:

Pirelli should be sent to the Hague.

Their tires won’t last long enough to get there

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

My favorite part of Mazepin’s apology is “Ihave to hold myself to a higher standard as a Formula 1 driver and I acknowledge I have let myself and many people down.”

The implication being it’s ok to be a piece of poo poo if you’re not an F1 driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Brown Paper Bag posted:

The f1 Instagram page posted an updated 2021 drivers list yesterday and pretty much every comment was telling them to bin mazepin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI22-S9iyAw/?igshid=vszfgxvx9plp

Every haas post is the same way