Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
when I found out Willy Wonka was sexually abusing the Oompa Loompas.

peoplemanagement.co.uk posted:

"What’s more, their devotion to their tyrannical boss and apparent cheeriness suggests they may be displaying symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome. “It has echoes of domestic and sexual abuse, in human trafficking and political oppression,” says Tumelty, suggesting HR may wish to audit worker wellbeing as a first step to avoiding tribunal claims. "
https://www.peoplemanagement.co.uk/experts/advice/could-hr-solve-charlie-chocolate-factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
old rich guy, a sex pest? well i never

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Welcome to the candy shop

alexandriao

That's the worst day of you're life so far :smuggo:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hard to believe the guy luring kids into his candy factory and killing them is a sex pest

google THIS

Willy Wonka had released a statement saying that he has always respected Oompa Loompas and he has several Oompa Loompa friends

alexandriao

i mean if i was in the book i would never have trusted "willy" "wonka" to begin with. that name itself is creepy and shady af

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean, there's no way in hell they were there of their own free will.

Khanstant
for most oompas at the time, it was either work in the candy factory where they could stay fed and get to sing and dance or go into the chocolate mines and be crushed by gumball boulders in the dark

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
that is one dark chocolate factory.

google THIS

"Did you get a golden ticket?"

"No, just a note that says TRAPPED IN A CHOCOLATE FACTORY PLEASE SEND HELP"

"Oh that Willy Wonka, he's so eccentric and whimsical!" (both laugh)

(meanwhile, in the squalid Oompa Loompa barracks)

"Why isn't this working?!"

Prof. Crocodile

Gross Dude posted:

Welcome to the candy shop

Buttchocks posted:

that is one dark chocolate factory.

Prurient Squid

So Slugworth is the good guy. He hires union card holders and maintains a healthy work life balance for his workers but is peturbed by the dark rumours he about the Wonka factory.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sk posted:

hard to believe the guy luring kids into his candy factory and killing them is a sex pest

lmao

Finger Prince

Maybe the Oompa Loompas are the oppressors, and Willy Wonka is their captive. His eccentric manner and erratic behaviour are a cry for help he scarcely knows how to make because he has been trapped in there with them, by them, his entire life.
Think about it. Would you buy candy from that squad of shady orange weirdos? They needed a human spokesperson. They probably conceived the original "golden ticket" as a means to kidnap a child and mold them into the ideal (or their twisted version of ideal) corporate figurehead. Wonka only acts so crazy because he knows they're looking for his replacement and he needs to find a way out that doesn't involve being boiled in chocolate.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait till you take a look at vermicious knids with adult eyes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

The snozberries taste like tears

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The snozberries taste like tears

Prurient Squid

we are the music makers, and we are the reamers... dreamers!

google THIS

Staring uncomfortably at an Oompa Loompa with one really wide nostril while Wonka talks about snozzwangers

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On their one day off every few years they would stack up, 3 Oompahs high in a trench coat and sneak off into the local pub to get their drink on and wash away their troubles.

They were proud & loyal members of

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

turns out snozzberries are just what they call Bacardi Razz mixed with Mountain Dew Code Red

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!