Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

"I've had it up to here, Claus! I want your hat and candy cane on my desk first thing in the morning!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Santa's sleigh screaming down Lombard street in pursuit of a pea-green Plymouth Valiant full of bad girls and boys, as a funk song plays in the background.

Prof. Crocodile

"I just got off the phone with city hall, Claus. That kid you gave a lump of coal to? HIS FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

he's a loose cannon claus but damnit, he gets results

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm an ageless mystical being and i'm getting too old for this poo poo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Chocolate CHiPs

nut

and just how many drug busts have you found in these chimneys huh

google THIS

Santa: Chief, I need to secure a couple billion warrants tonight so I can enter every household in the world.

Chief: Why on earth should I give you that?

Santa: I have probable Clause :dadjoke:

google THIS fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Dec 17, 2020

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

Santa: Chief, I need to secure a couple billion warrants tonight so I can enter every household in the world.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

google THIS posted:

:golfclap:

Have you ever been stabbed by an elf, whacked out on popping candy, rookie? Huh?

Escape From Noise

Listen Santa Clause. I'm giving you a new partner!

[Rudolph enters the office]

And try not to get this one killed!

Escape From Noise

[Picks up dradel and squeezes it in his mittened hand]

Just as I suspected! My evil twin, Chanuklaus!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Dec 17, 2020

Escape From Noise

Santa and Krampus pulling the good cop/bad cop routine on a suspected naughty child

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Santa's Journal. December 24th, 1985:

Black soot in chimney this morning, yule logs on burnt hearth. This town is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended Christmas trees and the trees are full of hope and when the presents finally arrive, all the children will frown. The accumulated coal of all their naughtiness will build up about their waists and all the boys and girls will look up and shout "Put us on the nice list!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "ho."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I SAW YOU KISSING MY MOTHER UNDER THE MISTLETOE LAST NIGHT!"

-the last thing Santa's boss ever said to him

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

The Klowner posted:

Black soot in chimney this morning, yule logs on burnt hearth. This town is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended Christmas trees and the trees are full of hope and when the presents finally arrive, all the children will frown. The accumulated coal of all their naughtiness will build up about their waists and all the boys and girls will look up and shout "Put us on the nice list!"...

alnilam

The Klowner posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Santa takes off his sunglasses as he looks down at a duffel bag of amazon gift cards sitting next to a chalk outline.

"So much for our Prime suspect."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Escape From Noise

"Everybody freeze! This is a coke bust!"

One thug tries to flee but Santa nails him in the shoulder with his service revolver.

"ARG! What the gently caress Santa?!?!"

"That's Mr. Clause to you, you naughty boy!", Santa bellows before dipping his finger in one of the many bottles on the brown stained table. "Just as I suspected! New Coke!" he shouts, before quickly turning and throwing the entire bottle at the thug's face, "You scumbags are going away for a loooooooong time!"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

Rudolph, with your nose so bright, won't you light my squad car tonight? I need you too Horace, the Elf Who Can Make a Really Good Siren Noise.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you're probably also going to need Hplodur, the Blue-Nosed Reindeer

Heather Papps

hello friend

*dips finger in eggnog, then licks*
GOD DAMNIT SANTA WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Santa putting terry's chocolate oranges in a Christmas stocking as he prepares to rough up a suspect, as Krampus stands in front of the camera in the interview room.

Escape From Noise

If it's a war they want [cocks and locks red and white AR15] it's a war they've GOT!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If it's a war they want [cocks and locks red and white AR15] it's a war they've GOT!

Any excuse to use this smiley :tfrxmas:

Khanstant
Thanks Rudolph, thanks to your undercover efforts and that very shiny nose, none of these other reindeer will have to toil under that redcap bastard claus ever again.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
drat it Santa, we had the Gingerbread man dead to rights. We'd been staking out his gingerbread house for months till your warrantless search made the "special sugar" inadmissable.

Escape From Noise

Listen, you son of a bitch! You can't go blowing my fuckin' cover like that! I'm working undercover! I'm secret Santa!

biosterous

Listen, you son of a bitch! You can't go blowing my fuckin' cover like that! I'm working undercover! I'm secret Santa!

lmao

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Yo' man, release me, I ain't done nothing wrong!

Give it up, our forensics found your name all over the naughty list, you're going in for a long time son.