Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Good evening everyone. It's Captain Spaulding back from the dead and ready to respond to the horn of Goondor. I was just looking to see who is active out here playing EVE. I am still in Indonesia and life is good. Cheers.

captain_spaulding fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
eve is dead and so am i

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

captain_spaulding posted:

Good evening everyone. It's Captain Spaulding back from the dead. I was just looking to see who is active out here playing EVE. I am still in Indonesia and life is good. Cheers.

https://imperium.news/the-beacons-are-lit-goondor-calls-for-aid/

The entire space navies are on their way to destroy us. This is the time for us to grind their ships into a screeching halt and watch them drag each other down trying to run away. Yarr!

captain_spaulding
Feb 19, 2014

Aedaxus posted:

https://imperium.news/the-beacons-are-lit-goondor-calls-for-aid/

The entire space navies are on their way to destroy us. This is the time for us to grind their ships into a screeching halt and watch them drag each other down trying to run away. Yarr!

Wow that is interesting. I'm just waiting to get back in. Either KarmaFleet or Goonwaffe. I've done all the applying and am now just waiting/running Data & Relic sites near Delve. Seems alot has happened over the last 2 years.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
keep us updated ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

OMFG FURRY posted:

eve is dead and so am i

and so is this thread