Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
i dunno, Godzilla or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the full extent of santa's powers are still poorly understood by the public

Prurient Squid

Maybe he can't do it alone so he has to call in a few old favors and bring in the whole squad. Chris Cringle, Sinterklaas in his mitre - Krampus.

Also I was just thinking that Santa Claus is an echo of ancient winter solstice rituals and Gozilla is a metaphor for nuclear energy which people used to think might cover the atmosphere to dust leading to an endless winter. So I guess what I'm saying is that this conflict was always brewing and just needed that little kick to get it started.

Prurient Squid

Santa could give Godzilla a present and it's a black hole in a box or something. Also as thinks get hairy then you keep going back further and furth to ever more ancient rituals with Dionysus and Mithras getting in on the action. It just gets more and more hectic and hosed.

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
santa isnt real so godzilla would win

Stoner Sloth

Prurient Squid posted:

i dunno, Godzilla or something?

santa clearly has the speed advantage but not sure that he has any weaponry that will hurt godzilla

i think this one comes down to whether santa's sleigh can dodge nuclear beams long enough to tire the big guy out and based on lots of depictions of santa's sleigh crashing this seems unlikely

my take is that santa gets vaporized by nuclear fire op

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prof. Crocodile

Are we talking about Golden Age Santa, or that 90's Rob Leifeld bullshit where he's like a time-traveling cyborg with psychic powers or some such nonsense?

Prurient Squid

If we gave Santa time travel we'd have to give it to Gojira too and we'd end up with a time war. So I don't know how that would work but It'd be pretty spectacular.

Also, sorry to say but Santa was always a cyborg even going back to the association of with St Nicholas. The Vatican covered it up because we're not ready for the machine gospel yet.

more falafel please

forums poster

i think a billion parents could take out godzilla

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
but godzilla is a parent too, wouldn't they join him/her?

google THIS

Threatening to put someone on the naughty list seems to be a powerful tactic. It worked against the villain from Frosty so maybe it would work here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Pretty sure Lobo defeated Santa in his Paramilitary Christmas Special.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 22, 2020