Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

If you follow fast food people on Youtube in a degenerate way like I do you've maybe noticed something called MrBeast. Daymdrops (Connecticut) and Reviewbrah (Florida) both uploaded review videos within an hour or so. Is this a new food place? Or some weird marketing thing that I'm helping by posting here? It's definitely the latter, but what the gently caress? I haven't looked up anything about it or viewed the previously mentioned videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I have started watching Reviewbrah's video on it. It sounds like it's happening for a good reason so my cynicism may be misplaced. As cynicism often is.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Dec 22, 2020

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-c6SpZGUL4

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
is this not just some uber eats rebranded 'cloud kitchen' generic burger?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If you were going to buy advertising would you buy ad's on TV and the radio, or pay popular Youtube people to review your stuff.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

sometimes I delude myself into thinking there's some merit in our society and way of life. and then I see poo poo like this dork rear end frog looking motherfucker using 10 minutes of the atmosphere to explore, in detail, the act of eating a garbage sandwich, for hundreds of thousands of curious onlookers to experience vicariously. our very existence is a profanity beyond comprehension. our continued survival shames the otherwise flawless matrix of nature.

please let the bombs fall.
why won't the bombs fall :negative:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Salacious Spy posted:

I dunno man, but you're in a subforum that is dedicated to eating garbage sandwiches and/or tacos.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Salacious Spy posted:

sometimes I delude myself into thinking there's some merit in our society and way of life. and then I see poo poo like this dork rear end frog looking motherfucker using 10 minutes of the atmosphere to explore, in detail, the act of eating a garbage sandwich, for hundreds of thousands of curious onlookers to experience vicariously. our very existence is a profanity beyond comprehension. our continued survival shames the otherwise flawless matrix of nature.

great, thanks for stopping by, see ya later pal

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Salacious Spy posted:

You sound like the perfect perfect person to help figure out our Banquet vs Swanson dilemma.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

If only ReviewBrah hadn't destroyed all beauty & wonderment in the world.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Alright great but seriously what is up with that dudes eyes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Salacious Spy posted:

Shut the gently caress up you dumb piece of poo poo. You suck at writing. Reviewbrah has more talent in his pinky finger than you’ll ever have in your life.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Shut the gently caress up you dumb piece of poo poo. You suck at writing. Reviewbrah has more talent in his pinky finger than you’ll ever have in your life.

its this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Salacious Spy posted:

Let go of hatred.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Salacious Spy posted:

You’re a miserable and unlikeable horse’s rear end dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Merry Christmas.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Koos Group posted:

Let go of hatred.

This.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Merry Christmas.

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

When people first started talking about the MrBeast stuff I for some reason thought they were talking about LA Beast, the guy who destroys his body with terrible food/excess.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

muscles like this! posted:

the guy who destroys his body with terrible food/excess.

well hey it's the right forum

----------------

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

from some google I've caught on that mrbeast is a prank youtuber where his shtick is giving away large sums of money. mrbeast burger is a delivery app franchise with his brand on it and you're entered to win a prize if you order through their app. it is somehow both a real thing and fake. you can care if you want to but you don't have to

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
I just got a notification that MrBeastBurger is doing free shipping this week, so I might hail motherfucking satan and order some. If so I pledge to write a full three paragraph response, along with attached images containing knives.