Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Conan the Barbarian was my father's name! Haha! No problem! It's not like I bring my broadsword with me everywhere I go. That's just something I take out on the weekends to swing around. Sometimes with the kids. They're always supervised when they do it though. The wife and I discussed it and decided we'd like them to keep in touch with their barbarian roots, but we don't want to push it on them. They can make their own decisions about that when they're older.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Dec 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

that embarrassing moment when your dad shouts "I WILL NOT PERMIT SORCERY IN THIS HOUSE" at the dinner table

google THIS

Dad's playing lamentations of women at full blast and singing along, I'm like OMG Dad the window's down!

Finger Prince

I like your podcast, Conan.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

haha yeah, my dad was big into the whole "driving your enemies before your" thing. I guess I just never got into it, a cable tv talk show seemed a better fit

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

FutonForensic

my father taught me that true strength comes from the power to choose one's own destiny. choose your own destiny, by commissioning me to draw your furry voresona, $15 holiday special

Finger Prince

Conan always mentions how he was the middle child of a family of seven, growing up in Massachusetts, but you never see them or hear from them.
It's because they were all slain in the vicious attack by Thulsa Doom.

Prof. Crocodile

Emaciated administrative staff in ragged loincloths chanting Conan's name and demanding he be crowned CEO, because he struck a blow for justice by destroying the server bank with his broadsword and screaming "ENOUGH OF THIS FOUL SORCERY!" after the G-Suite crashed for like the 100th time during company-wide training.

Escape From Noise

Conan! What is best in life?

Well I'm very punctual. I am a stickler for organization. Oh, and I'm a very goal oriented worker!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

CEO: "Conan, what is best in life?"

Conan the Branch Manager: "To crush inefficiencies, to drive shareholder value, and to hear the lamentations of the losers in the company softball tournament."

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Conan the Branch Manager: "To crush inefficiencies, to drive shareholder value, and to hear the lamentations of the losers in the company softball tournament."

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Sales manager: "cocaine, a fast car, rolex at your wrist, and the wind in your hair."

CEO: "wrong!... But your numbers are outstanding so I'll allow it."

Khanstant
Conan from TV vs Conan from Muscles

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
actually it's pronounced "k'naan" haha, don't worry, common mistake :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Sonia? Man. Haven't thought about her in years! I hope she's doing well, though.