Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Started playing this game a little again. After my first PMC run it said I'd lost 0.1 scav rep. Thought that was only supposed for playing as a pscav? What gives?

edit: On further research it appears I must have accidentally killed santa. oops

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Dec 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Excellent loot guide, definitely what I needed as I'm starting to branch out from the customs/woods newbie zone

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
no, you are correct. the patch activated the kgb kill switch in the limbic lobe of the american gamer. the tarkov project is in its final phase

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
uninstalling since snow, sks, and scavving were the only reason i was playing this game. have fun with your m4 caressing simulator

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

thats what i thought.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
you have to play multiple wipes to realize youre not gonna use at least half your stuff imo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Anyone else having loot not finish loading inside containers? I can see some stuff is in there but it won't be uncovered.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i dont. too busy making dough at the bread factory baby

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
was a couple goobers trying to git all the factory scavs before we could escape. i blasted one of em and the other didn't catch up before i got out

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
NPC scavs can be traitors? That's fun

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Was just doing some pscav grocery shopping at interchange when I rounded a corner and this dude started blasting. Got him and the +rep and traitor scav kill but I thought it wasn't a player since at the end he just had his lil scav name but I guess that's just if you get killed by a pscav. more u kno

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
it's like pinning your first dollar

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jakosa posted:

Update just landed. The snow is back.

The trailer seems to indicate there is an event ongoing where you can spawn some cultists(?) at some bonfires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAJXGK7dDaI

I just did a scav run on Ground Zero and got a status affliction of "Morana's frostbite" and my screen started freezing over. It indicates that you're close to the bonfires.

Prapor also has a couple of tasks related to the bonfires.

me gramps told me a story that if you turn off the lights in your bathroom, drink a liter of vodka, and fight off 12 ghost badasses you'll get something useful as a reward

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
drat it is distressing to hear some streamers sre having difficulty with a computer game. thoughts and prayers

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Is factory the only map with scavs right now? Have had a few raids in woods and customs and have not seen a single soul despite checking all the major areas

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Got swarmed by a dozen scavs rounding the corner on me, all at once, on factory night. Guess that's what I get for complaining. Was also lucky as poo poo - two 7.62x39 PS rounds bounced off my metal helmet

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Just got to level 15 after only 200 raids hell yeah. big boy time

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
only time i reported someone, later got a message saying they were banned. @ me when spt can recreate this high

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
whats a tarkov community. play the game or don't ya goofball

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Aexo posted:

Now's a great time to play, people are just getting pissy over a video game they spend hundreds of hours in, asking for more money in exchange for items and game modes that will have a negligible impact on them.

projection. 90% likelyhood your pants were already pissed in when you typed this out. thats gross dude

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
tark citizen

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
its some kind brain disease peculiar to reddit and I am surprised each time i see it here in the games forum of sa dot com

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
a looter shooter? like borderlands?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I fight on factory otherwise my pmc is aQuestin and my scav is trying to aRattin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
wow, cod? riveting stuff