Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Make Animals Great Again

Boxer is a sad loser. People keep coming up to me and saying "thank you napoleon for getting rid of boxer, he just didn't have any energy" I had to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Juliet Capulet posted:

O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo Montague posted:

:same:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i have an hsa but my employer gives me money to fund it it its p sweet

they are otherwise a tax shelter for pmcs

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

raminasi posted:

it is entirely plausible that an hdhp that permits an hsa ends up costing you less annually for totally realistic health care needs. usually this will happen if your annual expenses are low enough to not need to pay for much of anything or high enough that you exceed your annual out-of-pocket max, and selecting such a plan is a gamble that your health care expenditures will fall on one of these extremes, for whatever definition of "extreme" applies to the candidate plan in question. for "good" plans with relatively low out-of-pocket maxes, this can be a fine bet.

the fees are usurious and they have the effect of tying even more of regular folks' financial security to the loving stock market, but the basic arithmetic on a given hdhp can end up good for the employee.

but the PPO is great you pay a KnOwN aMoUnT on each visit so no suprises! no we won't provide you with any cost calculator this year

even if you max out spending on the hsa plans where i work its still cheaper than the ppo plans because of the money they give for the hsa

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

that's just saying no Dinosauria in ohio. ohio has shitloads of fossils of trilobites and prehistoric sharks and stuff that is clearly at least dinosaur-adjacent

there is a big formation in the cuyahoga valley national park next to one of the trails filled with trilobites and other mollosk fossils its pretty neat

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

KoRMaK posted:

it just dawned on me how tedius getfiscal posts are most of the time. its like satirical degrass tyson posting

its the real reason for his downfall here. he can't shut it off.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

peep all that dill on the potato salad. guess it's time to go hit up the deli for lunch.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

my pm has a thousand yard stare and is gone at 5 so i guess im lucky

maybe being a former accountant deadened her inside first

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

righteous gemstones season 2 was great.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://twitter.com/cokeenjoyer/status/1527336373920751629?s=21&t=jYKJ0uKbUETqaSVmgeqYvA

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

rotor posted:

the tree will have to be cut down eventually, we’re getting out ahead of the problem now. You have to think strategically.

im being proactive

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://twitter.com/matt_sieker/status/1519065352767946758

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://twitter.com/ni7es/status/1559543349014577152

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

MrQueasy posted:

The only good thing about my parents moving to Texas is that now I never have to deal with the 15/91 interchange.

https://twitter.com/jessemermell/status/1561437744777363457?s=20

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Im surprised they are even still making the comic though i guess it takes them almost no effort to make in between their giant convention/podcast business

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

his cat book is very good

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

in a well actually posted:

but with the “Ohio is real” sign

breezewood is the final warning that you are heading to [Ohio/New Jersey]

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

dioxazine posted:

it's just methods within the class

<Vibes>

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

MrQueasy posted:

Tired of Queueing... when can I join the THRONG?

THRONGS were banned after thatcher had all those football fans murdered

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

youtube has a subscription thing and their is also patreon so if you give me enjoyment ill throw you a few bucks a month i watch enough yt that are demonetized or dont do ads and make a good enough living i know it aint impossible

PokeJoe posted:

Lmao if you've ever seen a YouTube ad that wasn't about bouncing on ya boy's dick

cease your advestigations

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/otac0n/status/1617204538481709057

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Ice_2_c_u posted:

is it still true that mastodon mods can read your dms

as true as it is on twitter and facebook

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

it was smarter and more subversive than it had any right to be but it also had a lot of very stupid jokes. visually it was impressive but if you're not into the aesthetic then the rest doesn't really carry it

i mean this makes sense for a henson show, though as always the muppet show pulled it off better

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

my friend from the mountains hates that they are called sloppy joes and insists they should simply be called Barbeque

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

trying to decipher what this means. i assume your kin are valley, hill, or river people??"

yes. there are only three types of people in pa: mountain folk, hill folk (amish) and valley folk (philadelphia)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

counterpoint: astrology

astrology is pretty cheap. maybe a newspaper and a tarot deck.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

yeah, it does not like mobile web.

I finally broke and got the app. it's fine, since it's just it's just a react app im guessing (also probably why it is a pain to use on mobile browsers)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

also there was a bar that had a very ill-advised metal trough as a sink then a metal trough as a urinal behind a partition so 50% of people pissed in the sink

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

bluesky elders (nonironic) was a huge point of drama about a year ago which gave us the wonderful “acab includes dril” post

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

so how's bluesky funded for this anyway? I'm guessing VC trash fire and then pivot to ads?

giant pile of money they bullied out of @jack

they claim they wont ad it up but who even knows

they should just do what tumblr did and get continuing funding by letting peeps pay 10 bucks to boost poo poo posts

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://bsky.app/profile/djynnflyssa.bsky.social/post/3klarvsd4eq2w

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Midjack posted:

lmao that person used to post on sa until their yoshi fetish got helldumped. like 15 years ago.

lol searching for that name brings up people talking about the thread but not the thread itself like seeing the ancient damage of an asteroid impact though the shockwaves it generated

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

rotor posted:

tell me more about this career change

is the career change in the room with you

:smith:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i do like that he is the tumblr CEO even though tumblr is essentially a niche site like SA nowadays

like i understand Jeffery is the CEO of SA but still

lol

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

downwoads!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Visions of Valerie posted:

something about a kickstarter that didn't deliver idk

it delivered in the end a very buggy game but at some point the original developer ran off with all of the money so hussie had to foot the bill to get it finished

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

You can be heroes, if your rear end is too big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

when you get a 2000 loc pr