Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

are labour 20 points ahead yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Must admit, I'm puzzled as to how many of the far right are against mask wearing considering it would stop them being id'd on cameras.

why bother being scared of the police when they're your drinking buddies?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ash Crimson posted:

i sometimes feel like this thread doesn't like me, thats the vibe i get

they're right to, OP.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ash Crimson posted:

Care to expand?

bad vibes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ash Crimson posted:

So nothing concrete; got you.

vibes are the only real thing in the world.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ash Crimson posted:

I actually would have appreciated some constructive feedback rather than this shrugging of the shoulders and gesturing vaguely to this concept of bad "vibes".

I already struggle with social interaction because of my Aspergers and anxiety as it is

maybe you should make less posts making fun of peoples dead friends and also not claim there are too many welsh people, stuff like that will really mess up your vibes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ash Crimson posted:

I think the concept of England loving sucks and that it should be split into differing countries/autonomous regions and I don't think there is a way to word that opinion that isn't going to be read as an attack against english people or Englishness, not when I'm essentially and functionally calling for the disbanding of the country defines said group

i think people are pretty willing to discuss the idea of balkanising england, judging by the reactions to the NIP.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

personally i would just not make fun of peoples names and if someone told me to cut it out I would probably stop but I concede that I am built different.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/bfawu1/status/1347976566043791361

could be a big deal.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vitamin P posted:

Cowardice argument, the defeat of material conditions hardship will neccesarily depend on philosophy, "people shouldn't suffer pain needlessly" is 'philosophy'.

Lazy posting seems to be your gimmick but to indulge, free speech is about allowing agency to the poorest, most vulnerable people in any society regardless of the social mores of the time. When you say you don't support the speech of X people you're saying you support the supression of X people and protip, X varies. Congrats that you'd be the enthustiastic French collaborator I guess not sure that's something to be proud of.

comparing someone who said "i dont think nazis should have free speech" to vichy french seems like a hell of a leap, OP.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dead Goon posted:

No, Lisa, I do not wish to join the Labour Party.

did a big lol at receiving an email about joe biden and kamala harris being hope conquering hate.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jose posted:

lol they're both awful yet somehow far better than starmer still

its very cool and it owns extremely hard.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jose posted:

literally anything except criticising the government from our esteemed press

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/1354375431949053953?s=20

weird how hong kong which is an international travel hub and also literally bordering china seems to be doing fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Mebh posted:

With how poo poo Keith is and how universally slammed he's starting to get, is there any hope we can claw back the party from the poo poo pile of centrist wankery we're stuck in?

Or do we have to get absolutely crushed at another general election to even have a snowball in hells chance?

since the right has taken control of the party it has been working very hard to make sure the left never has a chance again, pretty sure they're currently working on being able to veto any candidate.

labour losing a general election will be pinned on the damage to the parties reputation by corbyn, probably for the next 20 or so years.