Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Time to take care of some unfinished business.

Mr. Mr. Boop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that's what you get for being a bootlicker nancy

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Listen I love BCN but it drives me mad that she draws their tongues coming out of their noses

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

extremely good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Mr. Boop

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

MockingQuantum posted:

Okay I'm new to this thread, having just jumped on board at the start of this year. So is it possible somebody could give me the Cliff's Notes version of what the gently caress is going on in Mr. Boop? Without context it is deeply disturbing, though I'm getting the impression it's not much less disturbing with context, either.

you can read the archives at mr boop dot net

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i hate working daze so much

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tbh the most galling thing about that 9CL is that those kids are supposed to be like 8 months old

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm almost positive that retail is a direct shot at josh fruhlinger

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Boop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_O-MdssNk

That is the end of Mr. Boop, a silly twitter comic.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

amigolupus posted:

Friends sending their clothes to each other is a weird enough 'joke', but the line at the end about forgetting her friend's scent is really loving weird.

a lot of animals primarily identify each other by scent, you see

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

folks.... the rhino has a big horn

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Fighting Trousers posted:

Be straight, do crimes, I guess.

Frankly given the new direction I'm not even sure the first part is a guarantee.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I moved in January and fell behind on the thread, which has now snowballed to almost 6000 unread posts. Finally starting my catch-up tonight. See you all on the other side o7

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

I moved in January and fell behind on the thread, which has now snowballed to almost 6000 unread posts. Finally starting my catch-up tonight. See you all on the other side o7

i lived bitch

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I believe Bernice is misinterpreting Gunther, and that's the punchline, and also god Luann sucks so much

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Also I'm late to the party on the most hated lists but Luann and Working Daze are 1a and 1b for me. Just absolute dogshit comics

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SubNat posted:

Why are we supposed to be rooting for Cherry in this? I mean aside from 'Everyone hates the HOA how dare they be unreasonable etc etc etc' ?

Cherry runs a landscaping/gardening firm in a small.. town? that's in a natural reserve, from what I remember from some of the first strips.
She does this without being aware of what is allowed to plant and not, and when she was called out on planting something that wasn't allowed, her first reaction is to roll in aggressively to complain.

She has yet to do anything in this side-story so far that puts her in the right. She should have checked this ahead of time, and if she wanted to plant a native palm that wasn't allowed, checked why/asked to do so ahead of time.

the other lady is wearing a stupid hat, what the gently caress else do you want here man

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

As long as new Nancy continues to not be Gilchrist Nancy it will be Good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i find the concept of a $5000 magnifying glass very funny

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

jucika bout to gently caress a snowman

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

"Don't eavesdrop on me," says girl who kicked off this entire asinine arc BY EAVESDROPPING

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The idea is that the customer is absurd, not a realistic portrayal of knitters

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the most impressive thing about bernice is that she somehow makes the other characters in the strips, who are barely characters, likable by comparison

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

catlord posted:

The new thread title, while being entirely coincidental, feels like the appropriate response to every Luann.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

one of my favorite long-established character traits of jucika is that she's always hiding a chicken from people all the time

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This might be the stupidest Far Side of all. Still great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wow i loving hate luann, the comic strip, quite a lot, as it turns out!!!!!