Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

EasyEW posted:

Out Our Way (November 25-27, 1935)

Some things never change. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

FrumpleOrz posted:

Kevin & Kell

They've shown this baby throwing up their milk multiple times now. This isn't normal behavior for babies. Yes, they spit up, but if they are constantly more or less vomiting out their stomach contents, they really need to be seen by a pediatrician. This was the first indication one of my kids had a milk allergy when they were a baby!

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

FrumpleOrz posted:

On The Fastrack

Shouldn't a company this large have a dedicated onboarding HR person?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Zereth posted:

Wrong, Holbrook, "The Cloud" means "Other People's Computers".

Maybe they're a AWS data center......or Holbrook has no idea what cloud computing is beyond SOME GIZMO.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

WRONG! Rats can't burp (or vomit).

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

This is why smash cakes are a thing. I'm older than this and there's baby pics of me with one so I know it's not a new thing.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Don't forget about the comic that shall not be named or it makes an appearance.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Where can I get one of these?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

As a professor who teaches an intro to programming course I appreciate this.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

BigglesSWE posted:

Ballard Street

Going strong since 2011.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3417601

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

We're all pretty realistic in that thread. I still pick up my hens and pet them (and wash my hands when I go inside). As the thread title lets you know. "There's poop everywhere!" Some people even keep meat chickens.

Edit: People that kiss chickens are probably the same weirdos that let dogs kiss them on the mouth.

Alterian fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 27, 2021

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I thought the grandma had saggy ears cause it was a substitution for the trope that grandmas have saggy boobs.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

lol at the idea of a french bulldog being at a rando rescue.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Come on, colorist. Try harder. You should be aware of a split complimentary color scheme.
https://colorswatches.info/split-complementary-colors

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

:mad: My dog's name is Chewie. It's a perfectly good dog name. It's short for Chewbacca Legendary Wookiee Warrior.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

Bizarro

The casual, low-key body horror here is positively Holbrookian.

The Family Circus

Door is opening the wrong way. Public build doors swing outwards so people don't get stuck against them in an emergency.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

:shrug: https://up.codes/viewer/north_carolina/ifc-2015/chapter/10/means-of-egress#1010.1.2.1

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

How come Turvey didn't turn out to be a human?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

This is what Wilbur needs to sing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fmj5TWxxog

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Doomykins posted:

"427 - Jucika's Easter"

Is this related to Dyngus Day, or is the dude just an rear end.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

As a descendent of the large Polish diaspora to western NY, I love teaching people about dyngus day. They think I'm lying until I show them proof.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I remember when my then boyfriend now husband was going to move in with me and my parents told me we should get married first. My response was "no" because I was an adult and can make my own decisions. They even played hardball and said we couldn't share a bed when we visited. We visited once and stayed in a cheap hotel then oh jeez we can't afford to visit any more I guess. It's too expensive. The rule went out the window quick.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Good news! Game testers are just warm bodies! You can 100% get a game testing job with little to no qualifications! It's also possible you'll get paid the same or slightly less than retail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

My school has an early childhood education degree. That would be perfect for Luann. Of course that would mean the writers would have to research what degrees are out there.