Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Snes game yes, but doom wads are emphatically not games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

stil not close to finishing anything, dunno how peopel are doing this.

You can keep playing games you started in 2020.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

crying because all the bad animals in star fox 64 called my combat tactics dishonorable.

What the heck?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Cadence of Hyrule. Pretty fun but very short. I might do another run on dungeon mode, but probably not gonna get any of the dlc.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Golden Deer route). This was my second playthrough, first was Black Eagles. The monastery stuff starts to feel kind of redundant at the end, to the extent that I was resting three weeks a month just to get through it. Otherwise I think this is one of the best Femblems

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

strange that you're not claiming pioneer status on this one

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Katamari Forever.

Had never played a Katamari game before. Really weird and totally unique, I loved it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

New Pokemon Snap. Definitely a worthy successor to the first game, which I loved when I was a kid. Really nice looking game.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Getting jealous of my 6 year old making sick Mario maker 2 levels while I'm at work.

1. Bloodstained
2. Bioshock
3. Bravely Default 2
4. Bioshock Infinite

Bravely Default 2 is very cool, loved having little Eureka moments about job / skill combos. Enjoyed the challenge.

Tried to enjoy Bioshock Infinite but it's just not that good. Story is a mess, combat is absolute trash. Why can I only have 2 weapons? Why are the powers pointless? Started Bioshock 2 after and it's great.

Currently deep in Majoras Mask 3ds after beating 3 Zelda games last year and it's still amazing.

The year of B games

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Pretty ordinary game but I'm a Star Wars freak so it held my interest. Some of the lightsaber duels were fun. The ending was stupid.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dragon Quest Builders 2. Definitely the best Minecraft-esque game.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Katamari Damacy Reroll

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Miitopia (Switch version)

Cute at the beginning but like twice as long as it needs to be.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Actraiser Renaissance.

The original is one of my favorite SNES games and this is a lousy imitation of it. There's very little freedom to experiment. If you try to do anything out of the intended order, you get a "milord, thou mustn't sequence break" message. I hate to complain but this remake kind of stinks. Music is still cool though.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Luigi's Mansion 3, just in time for the end of spooky season. Delightful game. Just wandering around and messing with the environment is fun. I thought the levels were really tightly designed but I kinda miss the interconnectedness of the first game.

Overall I thought it was great. One of the best looking Switch games too.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

mbt posted:

earthbound

i loved it. what an absolute joy to play.

my favorite part was the brickroad saga, i didn't see that coming at all lmao.

Playing earthbound for the first time is a magical thing

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

All of the GBA and DS Castlesvania are good, in various ways.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Super Mario Odyssey (2nd playthrough). Beat Bowser and saw credits. Going to try to get as many moons as possible now... Currently at 355.

It's probably the best 3d Mario game ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Super Valis IV. Almost certainly the last game I will finish this year. Pretty hard but cool in an older Castlevania kind of way