Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Trying to decide if I should sculpt non-existent Star Players for the upcoming Blood Bowl season. I feel like Ripper Bolgrot is an essential model to have onhand for my goblins, but there’s no stats available and the reduced Star Player options really hurt my odds.

Either way, I feel like it’ll be fun to see if my group is willing to extend me the option of modifying things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Anyone have any experience with custom dice manufacturers? Don’t need anything super-fancy, just a d6 with a logo for the 6, but trying to find someplace reputable and reliable is the hope. Already tried Chessex to ask for a quote, and as it’s been three months since that particular request, I think they’re a dead end.

My Blood Bowl league is growing to the point where we might start hosting tournaments and I’ve been charged with figuring out custom dice.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

I’m trying to get more participation in the mini sculpting thread, but it’s already a niche-within-a-niche, so I figured I would ask what kinda stuff people might find interesting? Right now, it’s mostly posting pictures from the few people who do a lot of sculpting, but I feel like there’s more there somehow.