Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
This is not a comprehensive LP without pictures of every Panda mentioned ijs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Danaru posted:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 14 - Fourty Eight Uninterrupted Hours

Seriously Clint you can take five seconds to bust these geodes :mad:

This episode makes me so loving happy. Circlmastr can photosynthesize now

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
RE: Disco rant

Good disco music rules. Horrible oversaturation and a really lovely attempt to make it appeal to white bread America absolutely ruined it. If disco had happened in the 90s, there would have been several Saturday morning cartoons and at least one hyper sugary ring based breakfast cereal named Disc-o's.

At least there's Nu Disco! Way less cocaine involved, but still funky and good.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 15 - So Much loving Stone

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Fun fact about those drum blocks I didn't learn in years of having this game: you can click (maybe it's right-click) those blocks after you place them to change the sound. Same with the flute ones (changes the tone). So you can make a little song as you walk past, instead of just having the ANNOYING SOUND ZONE

edit: poo poo, I didn't know about the flashing bundle icon either.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 26, 2021

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Akratic Method posted:

edit: poo poo, I didn't know about the flashing bundle icon either.

Hes told me about it like five times now and I still manage to forget immediately. :negative: At least I start remembering the dump-poo poo-into-a-box button eventually.

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 17 - Wizards In The Mine

I'm uh, getting increasingly worried that we're invading a sapient species' home and slaughtering them :ohdear:

Also while you're here, check out this audition tape we did and sent into the hololive English vtuber audition thing yes I'm serious
https://twitter.com/DanaruLP/status/1366504186372907008?s=19

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Danaru posted:

Also while you're here, check out this audition tape we did and sent into the hololive English vtuber audition thing yes I'm serious
https://twitter.com/DanaruLP/status/1366504186372907008?s=19

I'd vote for you to be The Next Panda Youtuber.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
...How have I never realized how hosed you are if you want to move something while your pickaxe is being worked on until now?

Once more Dan and Grace make an informative LP.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 18 - Dan Found A Brain

As the only fisher of Pizza Panda Farm, I regret to inform you I am garbage at fishing

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Dan how did you manage to mangle the episode titling in different ways on SA and Youtube?

There's no episode listed as 16 here and there's no episode titled 17 on YT. Then again, there's two and a half episode 5s on YT so who knows. Numbers are an illusion.

Teledahn fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 6, 2021

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Here are the main reasons the episode titles tend to get janked up

A) I hate naming episodes
2)

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
time in stardew valley is non-linear

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Name one of the later episodes #16 to mess with everybody, then forget that's not the latest and title the next few as #17, #18, #19...

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Grace: "The wizard wants a red mushroom."

Dan: "Oh, that's a shame, I just put one in the box to sell."

Also Dan: *keeps selling red mushrooms on the following days without bothering to save one for the wizard*

:allears:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Mikl posted:

Grace: "The wizard wants a red mushroom."

Dan: "Oh, that's a shame, I just put one in the box to sell."

Also Dan: *keeps selling red mushrooms on the following days without bothering to save one for the wizard*

:allears:

Maybe Wizard should go the gently caress outside once in a while :mad:

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 19 - Falling By The Thousands

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Shame you didn't get any chub from that nice new rod.

(Also, and this is something that tripped me up when I played it the first time, you need to put bait in the crab pots.)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 20 - There It Went

Grace interacting with townsfolk:

Dan interacting with townsfolk:

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I wrote Sonic X fanfiction. In my early teens. I recovered some of it from an old hard drive but most of it was corrupted. It's... a rollercoaster.
But see, my current Zelda fanfiction is better because someone's drawing it into a comic for me, so it's more respectable.

Danaru posted:

Grace interacting with townsfolk:

Dan interacting with townsfolk:

That's just what I imagine you both look like in real life.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
This lp kicks rear end. Yall are also good bros.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Technically, you can in fact grow things in winter - namely, winter forage crops! Crystal fruits are my favorite once you get botanist, iridium crystal fruits restore a lot of health and energy. They're like half as good as iridium purple mushrooms, but way easier to come by in quantity and I digress.

More importantly:

GrandmaParty posted:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Oh hey I helped with scarecrow problems :buddy: God I wish there was an overlay instead of memorizing their oddly skewed radius.

Also it turns out Dan is big on psychological horror. I know I'd go mad if I was stalked by an indestructible man making the sinister promise of "Here comes the pizza" but no pizza ever came.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Section Z posted:

Oh hey I helped with scarecrow problems :buddy: God I wish there was an overlay instead of memorizing their oddly skewed radius.

There are many mods that do exactly that!

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
You can switch between toolbars with the Tab button, so you do need to do the fiddly rearranging thing.

But also:

GrandmaParty posted:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I also wrote digimon fanfiction as a kid. It wasn't good, and it was badly written shipping stuff.

Aw I made myself feel bad now.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

I wrote Final Fantasy 2/4 fanfic when I was in 5th grade, and whenever I occasionally remember that, I give thankful prayer that those pieces of paper were lost and the whole thing predated us having a computer for me to type it into.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I didn't do anything as a kid because I'm a talentless hack.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

If shaming your future self counts as a talent, I think "talentless" is a compliment.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Don't cranberries grow in water?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Seyser Koze posted:

Don't cranberries grow in water?

They grow in a bog, actually. There's a wet method to harvest them where the bog is flooded, the cranberries are cut from the vine, and then they get suctioned up, which is where the pictures of lots of cranberries in large pools of water come from, but the cranberries you'd find in the fresh fruit section are harvested with the dry method aka picked from the vines the way other fruit gets picked.

Fortunately, you're not forced to plant them in a swamp or in the greenhouse in this game.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 21 - Pandas Have Boots

Pandas have boots

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

You are correct, iridium is in Mine 2: Mine, HARDER.

Or (spoiler for years in, in case you think the LP will go that long) if you talk to grandpa's shrine starting in spring of year 3, he'll rate you by lighting candles around the shrine. If all 4 light, you can talk to the shrine again to get a statue that just shits free iridium every day.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
You make good LPs, and you do have fans. Stop being so hard on yourself, Dan :)

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Mikl posted:

You make good LPs, and you do have fans. Stop being so hard on yourself, Dan :)

:yeah:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Dan got all the dogtags in MGS2, so he is also good at videogames.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

dan is so good at video games that he now has the power to give me a sixer with a red panda picture or gif

(please and thank you!)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Section Z posted:

Dan got all the dogtags in MGS2survived Dokapon, so he is also good at videogames.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Section Z posted:

Dan survived the XCOM 2 drinking game, so he is also good at videogames.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Wait good? I'm not here for competent video game playing, I'm just here for the wholesome gay poo poo.

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING

Krysmphoenix posted:

Wait good? I'm not here for competent video game playing, I'm just here for the wholesome gay poo poo.

i can give you gay poo poo, wholesome though? what channel do you think you're watching? i think i need a counter for how many abortion jokes i make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Grace posted:

i can give you gay poo poo, wholesome though? what channel do you think you're watching? i think i need a counter for how many abortion jokes i make

all i hear is discussion of panda going flat