Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

double negative posted:

didn't see the woke brands thread so posting this terrible poo poo here

https://twitter.com/cmonglue/status/1345840449664253959

what the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

LastInLine posted:

Not sure if this is a serious question but it's to signal to the carrier that there is outgoing mail in the box so in case there was nothing to be delivered to the box that day they would know to stop and pick it up

in my case they are a signal to anyone walking by that there is something in there worth potentially stealing lmao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
:bernpop::dong::decorum:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
nothing matters, friend

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

lmao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah my diarrhea dog has some degenerative nerve thing going on and he'll just drop his back end. his sister (littermates) has colon cancer. theyre going 12 years old, so im glad i can work from home and chill with them in their last days.

e: pics for the pic thread

https://twitter.com/RecreationalAn1/status/1377415906276483074?s=20

Hugo stiglitz rocking his PTIR hat and playing tug of war with Bridget von Hammersmark

How come when the hapsburgs inbreed and all turn into genetically fragile freaks it's funny but when we force the same genetic russian roulette onto the doggos it's just a big head scratch when poo poo like this happens. mutts are the superior breed

E: sorry about your dogs :smith:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Last actual fistfight I got in was when a cyclist ran into me, knocked me down, ruined my lunch, and called me an rear end in a top hat.

I broke a collarbone when some pedestrian backed straight into the path from standing a few feet off to the side directly in front of my bike without looking

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

The337th posted:

you overplayed your hand on the other breeds bit, try talking to literally anyone in the veterinary field who has to deal with people's lovely demon dogs and learn that pits barely crack the upper half of nightmare breeds, if at all

ive never met a shiba inu that wasnt a vicious monster

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

jetz0r posted:

thousands of generations of humans before you have used, watched, cared for, and been kept alive by fire. go build a connection with all those people who came before you. go light something on fire and watch it.

this same flickering ghost that is tamed in our lighters and stoves would consume every available fuel source if given the opportunity. for almost all of human history, we have watched this ethereal dancing light as it cooked our food, burned our cities, forged our tools, pushed back the darkness, incinerated forests, and provide life saving warmth. it's still doing that all that for us, and more. see that fire, understand what it can do, what it has done, acknowledge it, fear it, and respect it as humans have done since before we were humans.

One time I did shrooms and just started a fire in my little wood burning stove without matches or anything and kept it going while making it burn out cool cardboard sculptures and stuff it owned

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Mola Yam posted:

right, the 80s equivalent of that loki poo poo would be someone dressed up as both ALF and the where's the beef lady, and she's serving AIDS burgers at wendys.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

he hung out with snoop on the baltimore episode

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
i had a weed tree in the back growing up at the foundation which I couldn't trim fast enough so about a year of pouring hot oil on it finally did the trick lmao