Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

One of his fingers pops open and a little ph test strip pops out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

(Inspector Gadget, rocketing through the window, the jet blast blowing off all the tags on the foods) "halt! you're in violation of the health ordinance requiring perishable foods be clearly marked!" (The dog says something like 'oh brother' but in dog language and shakes his head)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Penny actually helping the restaurant owner fix their issues but inspector gadget getting all the praise and rewards that come from being a successful health inspector

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

dr claw is papa john

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Gadget: I finally caught you red-handed, Dr. Claw!
Dr. Claw: Not so fast, Gadget. This cat is a registered service animal!

nut

his hand bzzzz zoops back into his wrist and a tiny gordon ramsay comes out

Twenty Four

Go Go Gadget "make all the employees super nervous because the inspector is there, as the manager glares at them for doing things the way they always do it instead of the by the code way they were never taught".

ikanreed

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Go go gadget fecal coliform contamination

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

Go Go Gadget "make all the employees super nervous because the inspector is there, as the manager glares at them for doing things the way they always do it instead of the by the code way they were never taught".

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Sticking his finger (which is a thermometer) into all of the ingredient containers at the Subway.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"he's licking the counters what do i do?"
"stand back and watch a master work"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!