Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chiefs OL is in a weird spot where after Long/Thuney signings they have like 6 players available at Guard, 1 is great, 2 are alright, the other 3 are kinda below average but not a disaster. But no Center or LT, or RT. Maybe an all-guard OL, with them lining up behind each other with Mahomes in the middle like the Flying V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

Allegretti is the center, Niang is the RT

I hope Niang pans out but he’s currently a 3rd round redshirt rookie recovering from injury with 0 NFL snaps, so I dunno how solid he will be

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I guess Kyle Long is as likely to play RT as Niang too. Maybe Martinas Rankin will be something. drat I wish we had gotten Trent

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

Raiders had like one OL on the roster when Kyle Long was in the building and still let him get on a plane and go to the Chiefs if that answers any questions about it

Nah, he visited the Raiders as a courtesy for his dad. he’s coming out of retirement to ring chase, not go 4-12 blocking for autistic Jesse Pinkman

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I heard a rumor that Watkins has so many recurring foot injuries because he runs on the sides of his feet kinda, which also maybe explains his great agility or something. Anyways thanks for the awesome 2019 playoff catches, otherwise wish Veach would have sprung for Allen Rob in that FA WR class from a few years ago

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yah Fisher will probably play next-to-next season but he's spending all 2021 repairing his Achilles

Schwartz has chronic back issues (designated day-to-day with back injury for most of last season) which for an old big guy is a death knell. Dontari Poe another big guy who had back issues pop up and never was the same, despite being young

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/...04%2Fframe.html

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I feel like the Chiefs biggest rivals at the moment are the Bills and Ravens. Hard to have an NFC rival

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Daniel Sorenson rules especially when he head hunts

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Damien Wilson wasn’t too bad, but the worst part of him leaving is that Ben Neimann will see even more snaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Was the problem really at center?

Yeah, Reiter loving sucks