Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Gonna Win
Perdue
Loeffler
Warnock
TRUMPF!
View Results

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/ossoff/status/459383750632431616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

get this guy a god drat vape boxmod

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

laughing at some white guy wokely calling Atlanta wakanda

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

lol that old couple at the end legit thought if the kids in antifa could do it, it won't be that bad.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

*pleading* delete ur account

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bitch

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo

just Mortys killin' Mortys.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shitpostradomus posted:

just Mortys killin' Mortys.

Lol I love that show

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol cant sleep this is the most exciting political moment in a decade

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Dems are anything but exciting

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo

Smythe posted:

Lol I love that show

don't look at me, i'm Off the Air

just an appropriate phrase.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

lmao I was curious about some of the counties in Georgia that are basically pure red and Echols County (pop 4K) sounds like something out of a fantasy novel:

quote:

Echols County has become notable as it has served as a place of banishment for many of Georgia's criminals. As the Georgia State Constitution forbids banishment beyond the borders of the state, officials instead ban the offender from 158 of Georgia's 159 counties, with Echols remaining as their only option. Few criminals have been documented as actually moving to Echols. This is because almost all banished criminals choose to leave the state instead of moving to Echols County.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

bedpan posted:

mittens has a nonzero chance of being the dems pick for a future presidential race.

oh he is 74. I don't see him as the 2024 or 2028 pick

compared to biden and trump he looks like a goddamn spring chicken, the man could easily run in any given cycle if he wasn't drenched in loser stink

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Necrothatcher posted:

lmao I was curious about some of the counties in Georgia that are basically pure red and Echols County (pop 4K) sounds like something out of a fantasy novel:

that's a lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

what are they even arguing about arent trump and cruz on the same team now

Lovable Luciferian
Jul 10, 2007

Flashing my onyx masonic ring at 5 cent wing n trivia night at Dinglers Sports Bar - Ozma
Guys did we save America yet?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Lovable Luciferian posted:

Guys did we save America yet?

Yes. It's brunchtime again in America.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

For the Republicans it's mourning in America lmao

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Theyre off the hook for the continued destruction of America though. Now the dems own everything, including the blame.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Theyre off the hook for the continued destruction of America though. Now the dems own everything, including the blame.

Yall think its a good idea to make a dedicated Dem thread to continue yelling about my 2k check?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Yall think its a good idea to make a dedicated Dem thread to continue yelling about my 2k check?

:justpost:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lawman 0 posted:

:vince:

Lovable Luciferian
Jul 10, 2007

Flashing my onyx masonic ring at 5 cent wing n trivia night at Dinglers Sports Bar - Ozma

gandlethorpe posted:

Yes. It's brunchtime again in America.

America: 1
Legion of Doom: 0

owned

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alright made a dedicated Dem thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3954318

Post i guess of you want

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Necrothatcher posted:

There's also a forcefield around the county, and the residents are forced to mine for iron.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Echols County is a giant swamp fyi. Like, it's a swamp surrounded by an even bigger swamp (okefenokee).

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Echols County is a giant swamp fyi. Like, it's a swamp surrounded by an even bigger swamp (okefenokee).

This doesn't make Georgia sound like a good state to live in! Are the peaches actually good?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Drain it

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

empty whippet box posted:

the dems are going to lose

oh word?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Broken Machine posted:

This doesn't make Georgia sound like a good state to live in! Are the peaches actually good?

We don't really grow that many peaches, but we do have a lot of soybeans, peanuts, and blueberries. And the champagne of onions (vidalia).

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1346644503772463106

:hmmyes:

lines up with my anectodal exp of a bunch of black people I know moving back down south for jobs and better weather

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Shageletic posted:

lines up with my anectodal exp of a bunch of black people I know moving back down south for jobs and better weather

yeah that’s been the dominant trend for a while. jobs, weather, and family being a big factor as well

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Shageletic posted:

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1346644503772463106

:hmmyes:

That's definitely a thing, but Georgia's already a very black state. The longstanding issue is that they're poor, their votes are suppressed, and the democratic party has done a poo poo job of gotv here.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Every little rural county here is basically a white fiefdom with a sizable black minority that's treated like trash. It's been very hard to overcome that.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Every little rural county here is basically a white fiefdom with a sizable black minority that's treated like trash. It's been very hard to overcome that.

correct

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stacy Abrams's name is mud here in CSPAM but she's been doing years of voter outreach efforts in Georgia and it looks like it's finally paying off for the liberals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
no matter who wins, we all lose!