Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Phobeste posted:

Daltos is a good lad who means well
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Its Rinaldo posted:

It's not just me
:sickos:
at least he didn't edit it with "e: wrong thread!" like a bitch :twisted:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The only thing I remember about Zach Thomas is that his sister was married to Jason Taylor at one point

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

Zach Thomas story time.

He used to gently caress around and call audibles for the defense in practice. Nick Saban told him to stop, but Zach kept doing it just to piss Saban off.

Eventually Saban lost it, went onto the field and told Zach to "shut the gently caress up".

Zach then screamed at Saban, "I'm a grown rear end man. You shut the gently caress up Nick. I'll kick your rear end you ever say that to me again."

lol
He was traded that season too wasn't he? Makes sense why if he was.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Did Cutler sign an extension before he was traded
IIRC he was traded first and then given an extension by the Bears

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
someone post the audio of kawalimus' call-in

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Brees' shoulder injury was extremely gruesome to watch, especially if you watch it from a particular angle in super slow-mo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cursed

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

latinotwink1997 posted:

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed. And as an engineer and chud/tromp hater myself, I resent this association.
I don't know where you got the idea that being good at science and math also means being well informed on social issues. Book smarts doesn't always equal street smarts.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

R.D. Mangles posted:

frommmmmm north CARolina

remembering the time right after he was drafted they showed mitch's picture on the jumbotron at a bulls game and everyone started booing the poo poo out of him and then they showed that he was actually there at the game
Were there tears rolling down his cheeks?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

tarbrush posted:

Who was the tackle?
Duane Brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AndrewP posted:

Chiefs Browns might be a crazy high scoring game

wrong thread but yeah
Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the last time the Steelers spotted the Browns a lead going into halftime in the playoffs at home the Steelers came back and won.