Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I feel iffy calling John Lynch a good GM and he built a super bowl team from scratch in 3 seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Abugadu posted:

His fleecing of the Bears was artistic.

"You want to move up? To take Trubisky? Look you're 3rd. right behind us, and we are taking Thomas you can ju--I mean sure if you really want to pick second"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

DeimosRising posted:

I know you're just offended on behalf of your team but that's not what the article says at all. it literally refers to the chiefs as the "prohibitive favorites" in the opening. it's not a power ranking.

People seem to miss that there's a difference between being well rounded and the best! They have Patrick Mahomes but their running backs are all rear end, and their WRs outside of Tyreek Hill are fast guys who can't catch to save their lives and a slowly atrophying Sammy Watkins. They are not well-rounded but it doesn't matter!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/torisuemagoo/status/1347380471479504898?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Peak tippy top tier username + post combo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GD_American posted:

Name the last franchise QB that didn't re-sign with his team before his rookie contract expired. Kirk Cousins is the only one I could think of.

Dak but thats a special case because Jerry is just a dipshit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I hate to post barstool but this guy doesn't have the video on his own page I could find

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1348032879591383040?s=19

Go Bills

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

latinotwink1997 posted:

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed. And as an engineer and chud/tromp hater myself, I resent this association.

I did auto claims in Silicon Valley for 6 years dealing with stemlords daily and let me tell you: lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The NFL x Nick content we crave

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1348387321041747968?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

latinotwink1997 posted:

STEM people generally operate based on proven or strongly evidence based facts and not opinions or word of mouth? (Please spare me the anecdotal examples of engineers or scientists that were dumb fucks. They are probably bad at their jobs too). Hell, the rioting is due to a bunch of people believing what a politician says is true and not being informed about it.

Do you know how many first page of Google search results stemlords have handed me to show that they are right and I am wrong about *my job*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

latinotwink1997 posted:

First I guess you’d have to prove to me you aren’t wrong at your job for me to take this seriously. And then show that clearly all the poli sci/art/economics/law/etc majors you work with never do this.

Hey man this sucks and is proving the point lol

gently caress it let's go

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

latinotwink1997 posted:

You really are a loving joke, lol

Yeah this is how the stemlords usually reacted when I told them the thing they found on the third result on Google was wrong

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah but how cool is it that it got him interested. What a nice moment for both of them

Yeah I'm really happy for Kurt and his son to share that. It must have been a lot of anguish for Kurt to not be able to really share his life's work with his son before now. It's a great thing to see :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1348490040872218629

soak it innnnn