Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Power of Pecota posted:

I'd be pretty loving happy (and I guess I am as a Chiefs fan) with John Ross as the 5th best passing option

He has 51 receptions in 4 seasons. You could throw a rock and hit a guy who could manage those stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Cutler was also the last time I can recall a coach with GM powers absolutely torching his team so badly on his way out the door, so he’s probably a good comparison for Watson.

Chip Kelly, maybe, though you could also argue that he built the roster that won Doug a title. And there was no franchise QB to alienate there.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Metapod posted:

If Michael Thomas can be all pro why not Beasley?

SLANT boy, not slot boy

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

pmchem posted:

Diggs leads the league in receptions, targets and yards. He's had an incredible year.

He’s talking about the Beas.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

The Texans would be stupid to turn down Tua, their pick, 18, and maybe a couple of lower round picks

Of course, they’d be stupid to trade Watson in the first place but it seems like he’s gonna get “culture fitted” right on out of there

If he really wants a trade and is willing to sit then Houston doesn’t have a choice. Their stupidity was in the many decisions that lead to the point that their top 5 QB doesn’t want to be anywhere near them.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Ehud posted:

On one hand, it scares me to build up all these resources only to turn around and dump the majority of them into a single player.

But...if you don't have a QB like Deshaun you have very little chance to ever win a Super Bowl.

Then again...to whom would Deshaun throw if he came to Miami? We just spent the season crying about how lovely our skill guys are.

Whatever! I'll talk myself into whatever stupid rear end move we make :haw:

He’s 25, who even cares what happens in the next couple of years? You’d have a top 5 QB for the next decade at least, as long as your team owner doesn’t call him up and tell him all lives matter.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I can't believe the Texans drove off a franchise LT, an all-star WR, and probably soon the best quarterback the franchise will ever see.

It’s drat amazing watching people with way too much money convince themselves that all that money means they aren’t dumb as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

latinotwink1997 posted:

STEM people generally operate based on proven or strongly evidence based facts and not opinions or word of mouth? (Please spare me the anecdotal examples of engineers or scientists that were dumb fucks. They are probably bad at their jobs too). Hell, the rioting is due to a bunch of people believing what a politician says is true and not being informed about it.

lol

STEM people: we believe in evidence and facts based analysis and don’t fall for clearly fabricated narratives

Also STEM people: Elon Musk is real life Tony Stark and the smartest man alive and we will go to Mars in two years and also Tesla really is more valuable than every other car manufacturer in the world combined.