Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Rick posted:

I think waiting the weekend is fine. Regardless, I want to welcome TheNinthLayer.

Either we will make a new team for them or they will take Cart’s over if we can’t track them down.

Hey everyone! I'm good with either scenario really, don't disrupt the league too much on my account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Good work everybody, we did it!!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

the_american_dream posted:

Really sorry to ask this here but it’s slightly closer than the real nba thread. Is there a 2k thread? Think the name is so cool I can’t even find it

As far as I'm aware there isn't and I looked for one pretty recently. Occasionally people talk about it in the main NBA thread.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sorry all for being a lazy fantasy player, I've been on vacation last few weeks. Should be more active going forward.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

My biggest complaint about scheduling is back to back home games against the same team, who then does not return for the rest of the year. I get why it's scheduled that way but it was a bummer to miss the Spurs and Wemby visiting Portland just because both their games happened to be scheduled on the week of Christmas.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm having fun too. The daily alarm tip has definitely helped me a ton. It's too late for me to contend this year but 2025, look out 🔥🔥🔥

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

how the gently caress are the eagle doom dunkers so far down the standings when they have 4 guys averaging 60+

Anyway I didn't set my roster monday so I'm going to pre-emptively blame my loss on those 80 points. Doesn't count. do over.

I'm lazy and keep forgetting to unbench my guys. Also the app doesn't save my lineups when I set them I think. Also uhh I can't think of a third excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm considering it. I got Trae Young as my keeper from whoever I replaced, but he's not really a guy I follow or have much of a connection with. I mostly kept him for the fantasy points, so I guess I'll see how he's affected by the surgery he got to fix a torn ligament on his left hand.