Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
i joined, idk why pop dog is talking about me like i don't post here lol (very rude)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Jop To My Lou

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

very unhappy anthony davis was dangled in front of me and then drafted away while i was sleeping, sonbonis is an ok consolation prize though.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Red Rox posted:

Sorry bit busy will pick in an hour or two!

EDIT: weird I thought I got an email that said it was my pick...

it said you were on deck probably.

can we just auto draft for joploo in perpetuity until they show literally any signs of being conscious?

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

i hope no one here is disgusting enough to pick any of the players i want while i wait for it to wrap around to my pick again

draymond will still be there, no worries

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Red Rox posted:

Do you need a center? I have too many haha. If anyone wants Steve Adams make me an offer!

Wait Kuzma is listed as a center? And Giannis? That 4 center rule could really mess people up.

the 4 center rule destroyed my plan to have boban as a victory cigar

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

i will rejoin and try to actually do my roster this season, since my brain is less lovely now.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Red Rox posted:

So two people have drafted then cut Anthony Davis?

yeah i realized i was homer drafting / russ will eat into his counting stats even if he's healthy all year, also pop dog shamed me for it.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

rivetz posted:

That Simmons pick will probably end up being the steal of the draft, even if he misses a few games out of the gate. Does anyone really think he's not going to put up first-round-ish numbers wherever he lands

he's going to put up triple singles, as draymond 2.0.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Red Rox posted:

Godspeed to everyone who didn’t take “anti-vax idiocy” into account for their drafting!

i picked up harris specifically because i think he's gonna get way more touches in BKN home games lol

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

kalensc posted:

Is CC still active? They left multiple players with games on the bench a few times last week.

Chronicles has some impressive results; #1 in PA and yet they've earned a 5-1 record.

my brain is hosed up rn (can't get my adhd meds refilled and i'm sad), is there a way i can like automate having people play who are up or set stuff in advance rn? my current move has been waking up after games have already started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

i've actually been setting my lineups this week, checked in to see how i'm doing against my opponent.

it's the generals, lol.