Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I'll let everyone else decide, but I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

dejan has through tremendous individual effort extended this draft by at least a week

My bad. I turned off notifications

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Red Rox posted:

Who chose Levert? Isn't he out indefinitely with a growth on his kidney or something? I think you can still reverse your pick before the next person picks.

I figured it was worth a gamble on his kidney mass being removed and him being back for the last half of the season and playoffs

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Whoever has Colin Sexton, do you wanna trade? My team is tom Bombadil's mf thugs

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

the sexman is mine and i probably wont trade him for anything short of a danny ainge tier offer

Oh well

EmotionlessThug posted:

Lmfao, by the way, at Tom Bombadil's MF Thugs

;)

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I think my team is solidly mediocre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Sorry about that. Y'all missed me laying down for a nap by a single minute (it's amazing how many drat times it has ended up my turn while I'm asleep when I only sleep 3-5 hours a night).

We recovered really nicely after taking a week to draft the first round an a half.

I ended up having to pause the draft to confirm but yes everyone is on waivers once it ended.

I set the email alert for the account I was getting emails to pop on my phone. You can thank me