Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im gonna be real bad at this but i think its important that anything related to elves be as lovely as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want my basky team NOW

a day is probably a pretty good wait, my schedule is kind of weird cause i work late so hopefully I don't make the draft take an entire month by doing every pick at like midnight est(the only timezone anyone itt is probably in, wont be listening to evidence otherwise)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i asked another buddy to join too, dunno if he will. on the plus side coronavirus will be CURED when we finally play and none of my picks will miss a single game!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron!!! JAMES

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

creamcorn, being from the state of california, is a lifelong golden state warriors fan. his favorite golden state warriors are wilt chamberlain and david lee

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you will forever regret the day you wronged joploo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how did we still get owned by an afk guy when we didnt even do a live draft

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

did rick do that pick or have they risen from the grave

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dejan is my eternal enemy now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i hope no one here is disgusting enough to pick any of the players i want while i wait for it to wrap around to my pick again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a curse on dejans house

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

dejan has through tremendous individual effort extended this draft by at least a week

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

Whoever has Colin Sexton, do you wanna trade? My team is tom Bombadil's mf thugs

the sexman is mine and i probably wont trade him for anything short of a danny ainge tier offer

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol

someone put treebeard in a tree rollins jersey so i can be Tree Bites Hobbit tia

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rick undo my pick for me before that next guy picks cause it wont let me since drose played today tia

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i am excited to lose a lot of games and be terrible and forget about the league in a few weeks. in that way, dejan has been in midseason form this entire draft

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

needing to win also ruined it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i expect to have my top scoring post stolen again by lebron waiting to be listed as day to day till after tip off for some reason, every single time making it impossible to sub him out for my lovely rookie rip

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i am the greatest, through 2 weeks.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how are you going to drop kyle kuzma when he just inexplicably had a great game. him and kelly oubre combining into one lebron game is incredible, to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dutchy posted:

I refuse to be razzed by Pop Dog for not getting sentimentally attached to one night injury fill-in Kyle Kuzma

him and kelly oubre are going to win u this and u just cast the man aside

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kyle kuzma has bled for ur team

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the plumdog millionaire will make you pay for your crimes

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a 200 pt lead evaporated cause i put my faith in the plumdog and he just decided not to suit up a single millisecond before the game. also cause clint capela and andre drummond combined for less than 1 kyle kuzma game rip

honestly tho dutchys team is scary good and the fact that dame, lonzo tall and joel embiid keep playing on the same nights and are like guaranteed to combine for like 180ish points is real rude, to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all i needed to win was have lebron go to OT in every single game but one or something

i hope next week the person im playing does Not have the second most points in the league, especially since im playing dejan and he doesnt even set his rosters(do not message him to tell him to set his rosters)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im pretty sure im gonna lose this week since andre drummond will apparently never play again and i have like 3 other injuries. I should probably just cut dillon brooks since hes close enough to league average but idk, remorseless chuckers has been my theme and i cant abandon the orcs who brung me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamarcus has let me down for the final time, the second time

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 3, 2021

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

morgoth sent to the void by lamarcus aldridge, manwe incarnate

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

setting your lineups and realizing your team thats already had like 50 games missed in the past 2 weeks just had another top scorer sit out is depressing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Did Pop decide to sit out until LeBron is healthy again?

i am being a sore loser yes. that all star stretch was loving brutal for me and as soon as it looked better lebron and taters went down in a week i could have beaten the last undefeated guy. ill try to remember to check when i have a winnable game again but just playing all the best teams who I was previously toe to toe with just as my entire team implodes is uh, rough times

The Maestro posted:

If so, then I guess we’re lucky he was able to draft him in the first place or else he would have just dropped out.

This is my week, I can feel it. I’m going to get my first win. The only major earner on my team that won’t be sitting due to a trade is Oladipo and he doesn’t play b2bs anyways. Curry won’t be sitting either but that’s an inflamed tailbone for ya

hey man im really sorry for possibly slighting you in an alternate universe

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Mar 26, 2021

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if theres any way i can ever apologize enough for missing four days of fantasy and then answering a single question about it i hope to find it some day

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 26, 2021

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im good just less interested in everything as i become an old dumbass instead of a young one

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want 2 be in the playoffs so whatever format includes me. altho it would be funny to end up 3rd in pts scored and not get in i guess

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i agree

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if u somehow win im appealing this all the way to the supreme court

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all im asking is for my team to score the most points every week of the playoffs and i think its a fair ask, imo

also asking for russel westbrook to not have over 300 pts against me in a single week, asking fairly hard for that

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the trade system enforcing roster construction rules before the trade even completes is annoying, i cant offer mason plumlee(fantasy playoff game winner) for james harden(didnt even show up)

e: oh i guess we dont follow the bracket and instead im against not-saruman. this is good, for me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol i accidentally forgot to set my lineups on the last day of a playoff game. looks like i was gonna get creamed anyway but i almost had a neat lebron led comeback i guess. was super fun i would love to do it again next year

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i liked the email draft a lot, in a lot of ways the drafts are the most fun part of this and drawing it out without actually having to sit there and stare at a screen and wait was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rick take ricky rubio off my team please