Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

If there’s another spot left I’m in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I have admittedly only been paying half attention to who people are drafting, was shocked when I saw him there!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Can someone explain the roster construction to me? I'm trying to make my pick, but it says I have too many Small Forwards (8?!)

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Red Rox posted:

Spend less on forwards

It’s a wing’s league I dunno what you want!

All good got it sorted thanks guys

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Oh 100% I don’t think my last couple picks actually matter. I was just confused about roster construction rules.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Thank you for that intel

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Oh poo poo smart thank you!

And yea tried to make my first trade request reasonable on both sides.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I think I’m doing this right…

Thurs - Mavs over Nets
Friday - pistons over hawks
Saturday - kings over heat

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

It’s not a good idea to leave 80 pts sitting on your bench right? Still trying to get a hang of this thing

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I have no idea how you guys are so aggressively managing your rosters to have so many players playing each week. This is hard.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

There are so many weird quirks about the site I don’t bother trying to understand anymore

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Can someone explain the taxi squad to me again?

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

That is very helpful. And not at all how I’ve been using it haha. Thank you

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I saw the same thing this morning. Very thankful you did the smart thing benching them.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I’m open to whatever since I don’t really understand what’s happening either way!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

In the spirit of MLK I surely wouldn't oppose a swap for Michael Porter Jr and Myles Turner...

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

EmotionlessThug posted:

nevermind salute to hamidou diallo for exactly matching json tatum's production

That made me so mad hahaha

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Are we still locked at 7 transactions even though it’s two weeks of games for this round?

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Ah cool - thanks!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Was late to the draw getting my lineup set. If possible to just swap in my actives on the bench for players not playing that would be appreciated.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I’m so in

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Sorry this might be dumb but this was my first year playing. I get to pick 2 players to keep if I want to give up the compensatory draft pick for them?

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I wondered what happened when I got 3 emails back to back to back hahaha

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

3 hours per pick works for me!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Picked!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Yea it took me an 0-10 start last year to figure out the taxi thing (along with everything else). Would have been nice this week if Booker didn’t sit out 2 games but I get the feeling we are all gonna have to deal with that this season regardless of whatever fines the league tries to implement.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Just saw! Taking a look

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

To make sure I understand what you’re thinking, basically bench everyone Saturday Sunday so nobody gets the extra games?

A-okay with me

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Glad I have Halliburton then…

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Forgot to swap a couple players in time if it's possible, thank you fleaflicker gods.

Fox, Booker, Caruso out for the 3 on my bench.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Rick posted:

Got you! I had to reorganize your roster to make it fit so sorry about that.

Thank you!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Just to clarify, for the semi-finals, it's this week through tomorrow PLUS next week's games combined right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Thank you!