Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what role you thinking of rolling?
Rockerboy
Solo
Netrunner
Tech
Media
Lawman
Exec
Fixer
Nomad
Medtech
View Results

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Can anyone give me advice for how to role-play as a Fixer PC?

Coming from a D&D/ Paizo background Fixers are intriguing to me as to their role in the party in Cyberpunk: am I effectively acting as my chooms manager and agent, hiring them out to others who need services rendered? I'm assuming I'm kind of the face of the party to other orgs or gangs: do I have my own slice of territory in the city, or do I play it as a wannabe up and comer? Am I supposed to go on the gigs with them? I know I am supposed to be the one figuring out how to supply and what not.

I really like how Cyberpunk has more options as a game for roles besides "this is how you hit things", reminds me of Call of Cthulu, just wrapping my head around my potential position/ role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU