Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

More people should watch the Apothecary Diaries.

Agreed, I already like the comic so I'm glad that the adaptation has been good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

sb hermit posted:

I heard last season’s mahjong anime was reportedly quite mid (supposedly just a cute-girls-doing-cute-things cash grab), I still want to see it and was disappointed that it never seemed to get picked up

I hope this one gets picked up by CR since it seems quite fun

It's fun if you've already seen other mahjong media (Akagi, Legendary Gambler Tetsuya, clips of that one dvd about how to cheat) but apart from that there isn't a whole lot of actual mahjong content. One episode is basically an ad for mahjong soul lol

New New Fresh has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Apr 17, 2024

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

My new gear...

Oh yeah the second season is airing next week

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

genericnick posted:

Anything good airing except the train anime?

Girls band cry and the fable are also pretty good