Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

crepeface posted:

kill la kill is an extremely horny anime built around the japanese pun of fascism = fashion by studio trigger and it is batshit. if you gave it a miss because of the aforementioned horniness, give it another shot

drat now i have a smart reason to look at big tits and swords. thanks man, can i get an invite to your discord server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8&t=29s 30 seconds in. cant timestamp ffs

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

hunter x hunter is a leftist anime because its good

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Why does Japan hate women so much

You suck rear end.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Could one of you beautiful bastards hit me up with the No Joe gang tag? Takes me back to my Kekistan days ha ha

lmfao. click the ? on that post.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i have a perfect anime suggestion for a SA moderator :)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dr. Killjoy posted:

A creepy pervert attracted to all genders, how progressive!

the fanbase gets to see themselves represented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

going to iseguy into a mans rear end